Windows 10: Windows 10 Multiple BSOD daily with different errors

Discus and support Windows 10 Multiple BSOD daily with different errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, First, thank you for your work here, it's good to see that kind of forums. My roommate's computer is quite new (Bought and built in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MamStark, May 30, 2020.

1. MamStark Win User

Windows 10 Multiple BSOD daily with different errors

Hello everyone,

First, thank you for your work here, it's good to see that kind of forums.

My roommate's computer is quite new (Bought and built in March). At first, when she was playing games, they would randomly freeze, forcing her to kill the process and restart the game. It was quite systematic. So I updated all the drivers and Windows as well.

Then, the freezes remained but she also had two BSODs in about a week, only when playing though.

I followed some troubleshooting websites and updated everything again, also running some checks.

After this, the BSODs started to happen randomly, multiple times a day, while playing but also while using the computer for other things. She uses a lot of photoshop and mainly using Youtube to listen to music (80% of this computer's use).

This is the current state of her computer now.

Thank you very much.

:)

MamStark, May 30, 2020
  2. dlanning79, May 30, 2020
  3. Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily

Hey guys so to start at the beginning, i bought a legit usb windows 10 key and a brand new m.2 drive for my OS. I installed windows successfully, i installed my chipset drivers, my graphics drivers, my motherboards utilities and such all on a brand new OS
    and drive. Well now i am having multiple BSOD. To list a few,

- registry error ( the scary one i just started to get)

- kernal exceptions

- irql not less or equal

- page fault in nonpaged area

Those are ones i can remember.

im UNABLE to update windows 10 to 1903 because of “corrupt or missing files”. This is a problem ive been unable to fix.

should i just grab a new usb and download the windows 10 fresh install and completely wipe my os and drive?

THINGS IVE TRIED:

Complete recovery & reinstall of windows 10; but windows gives me an error saying it was unable to reinstall windows.

sfc /scannow : this has caused a bsod. It finds corrupt files but is unable to fix them.

chkdsk/c finds 87 bad files.

ive reinstalled my ram and clocked it back down to the default ddr4 2133 speed just in case.

device manager shows nothing out of date or with no drivers.

kyleanderson6, May 30, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Multiple BSOD daily with different errors

Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily

Hi Kyle,

different BSOD codes usually mean hardware problems. Please start with deep memory testing using Windows memory diagnostic tool.

Unfortunately there is no sense to analyze dumps when hardware errors occur.

Run Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and switch it to deep mode when it runs.

Check system journal (Event Viewer) for possible errors at these moments, especially Kernel-Power errors. DistributedCOM errors should be ignored.

Igor Leyko, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Multiple BSOD daily with different errors

1. Windows 10 Multiple BSOD daily with different errors - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD daily

2. Multiple BSOD errors daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD errors daily: What is the solution for regularly having a variety of BSODs that cause the computer to restart? I'm on a brand new Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ALC6 with an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Processor, 20GB RAM,1TB SSD. It shipped with Windows 10 Home and I upgraded to Windows 11. I have updated my...
  3. Multiple BSOD errors daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD errors daily: What is the solution for regularly having a variety of BSODs that cause the computer to restart? I'm on a brand new Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ALC6 with an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Processor, 20GB RAM,1TB SSD. It shipped with Windows 10 Home and I upgraded to Windows 11. I have updated my...
  4. Multiple daily BSOD (so far different every time)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple daily BSOD (so far different every time): Windows version: 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1055) I have been getting several BSODs for half a year which prompted me to switch to Linux so I could continue my studies, it's important to note that even Linux froze and became totally unresponsive (not even the NumLock/CapsLock...
  5. Multiple BSOD different errors

Multiple BSOD different errors: I keep getting multiple Blue Screen of Deaths with alot of different errors. Though I get the following one fairly frequently, maybe 1 in 5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Is anyone able to take a look at my files below: Minidump files System Information msinfo32 Desktop...
  6. Multiple BSODs daily

Multiple BSODs daily: Ever since I built this PC I've been having lots of BSODs and problems with programs and games overall. Here is the link to my 3 most recent minidump files and system info let me know if I did this right, I was trying to follow instructions:...
  7. Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily

Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily: Hey guys so to start at the beginning, i bought a legit usb windows 10 key and a brand new m.2 drive for my OS. I installed windows successfully, i installed my chipset drivers, my graphics drivers, my motherboards utilities and such all on a brand new OS and drive. Well now...
  8. Multiple BSOD different errors.

Multiple BSOD different errors.: In order the errors have been: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION The system is a new system and I'm at a loss at what is causing this. Here are the DMP files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah_alY6GX0UBpFumlfc2izCKiTmI?e=TtcBbj...
  9. Multiple BSOD with different Errors

Multiple BSOD with different Errors: Hello everyone I've been experiencing multiple BSOD Errors in the last few month. BSOD Errors I'm getting: - Kernel Security Check Failure - Driver irql not less or equal - Driver corrupted expool I have tried reinstalling Windows 10 from scratch to no avail. The...
  10. Multiple daily BSOD's on a new build with various different errors.

Multiple daily BSOD's on a new build with various different errors.: Earlier in the month I built a new PC for the Wife and I. I use it for gaming and she uses it for video editing. We have been getting random BSODs almost since day one, but they seem more frequent now for some reason. I would like to think I have a decent amount of PC...