Windows 10: Windows 10, multiple computers failure to staple, punch prints or allow multiple copies of...

Discus and support Windows 10, multiple computers failure to staple, punch prints or allow multiple copies of... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to figure out what can cause printing to a printer via TCP/IP connection, to not staple or punch prints when the driver sees the finisher,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AJ1907, Jul 20, 2019.

1. AJ1907 Win User

Windows 10, multiple computers failure to staple, punch prints or allow multiple copies of...

I am trying to figure out what can cause printing to a printer via TCP/IP connection, to not staple or punch prints when the driver sees the finisher, and lets you select these options when printing from multiple application (Word, Excel, Adobe Reader DC, Chrome, etc.)?

Also when try to print multiple copies of a document, it prints the first one fine, but then the printer says to load paper in the opposite orientation (Letter sized Plain Portrait (LTR) and it asks for letter sized plain Landscape (LTR-R), and i cant figure out why. Again, this happens from multiple applications.

The printer is a Ricoh MP C5503 (mid-range multifunction printer), the firmware on it is all up to date and it doesn't have any service codes in its history.

This is happening on almost every computer on the network. The Ricoh PCL5c, and a couple versions of Ricoh unversal PCL drivers have been tried but no luck. Tried them on the server as a print server (TCP/IP connection), also tried connecting each workstation to the printer with a TCP/IP connection and still no go with these different print drivers.

When I brought in a laptop that has never been on the network before, and i connected it to the printer with a crossover cable, and used the Ricoh Universal PCL6 driver, and I never saw these problems occur. Ricoh says it is something in the computers or network or the applications.

All the computers on the network are Running Windows 10.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

:)

AJ1907, Jul 20, 2019
  2. RachelRW Win User

Printing Multiple Photos Using Windows 10

How do I print multiple photos using the photo app in Windows 10?

Other posts have suggesting right click and selecting print but only share, delete and copy options come up when I right click? Any suggestions?

RachelRW, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Bumper Win User
    Multiple windows 10 copies.

So what, the question has nothing to do with 7 or the legalities, it has to do with if he can with 10, I suggest you read the question, although why anyone would want more than one copy of 10 is beyond me. I doubt MS will be sending out a helicopter and a sniper because he has more than one copy as a duel boot.

Regards Sir

Bumper, Jul 20, 2019
  4. PaulKroll Win User

Windows 10, multiple computers failure to staple, punch prints or allow multiple copies of...

Printer only prints one copy no matter how many multiple copies I enter

Windows 10 Surface Pro is the PC that I'm trying to print multiple copies of a document from.

Canon Copier is what I'm trying to print to.

Are there any suggestions on fixing this?

****NOTE****

This IS NOT a HP Printer: The below fix does not apply. Oh, how I wish it were that easy!

ANSWER
    sofsol replied on: 2/15/2013 5:05:29 AM

Disable Mopier mode - this mode is used when the printer has an EIO hard disk installed. If the printer doesn’t have one, it will only print one copy.

1. Open the (Devices and) Printers Control Panel.
    2. Right-click on the printer, and choose (Printer) Properties.
    3. Click the Device Settings tab.
    4. Scroll to the bottom of the list, and change “Mopier Mode” to “Disabled”, then click OK.

PaulKroll, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10, multiple computers failure to staple, punch prints or allow multiple copies of... - Similar Threads - multiple computers failure

2. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  3. Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10: I got a new PC recently with Windows 10, before I was using Laptop with Windows XP. I used to print multiple A4 pages in one go using 'Windows Picture and Fax Viewer'. Now I have various picture viewing programs (Paint, Paint.net, Photos...) but none of them let me print...
  4. Multiple Failures for Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple Failures for Windows 10 Updates: I get multiple failure messages for different updates. Some are rated critical security updates/patches and others are cumulative. I have read this forum and followed troubleshooting steps both on here and on various websites. The results are the same: "some updates have...
  5. Problem printing multiple copies

Problem printing multiple copies: Hello, I have been having a problem printing multiple copies of a document to a Brother MFC-L8900CDW printer from any application in Windows 10 (I've tried Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Reader, etc.) After coming across this thread on HP's website, I tried printing to file,...
  6. multiple copies of windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    multiple copies of windows 10: I have windows 10, and windows 10.old on (D:) and windows 10 on (C:). (D:) windows was installed 2018..... (C:) was installed 2019 and is version 1903. I don't know the version on (D:) How to remove the OS and old OS on (D:)?...
  7. problem with printing multiple copies

problem with printing multiple copies: I just acquire a n ew laptop with windows 10. when I try to print lets say 20 copies of a document, the printer prints 3 copies and pause for 20 seconds before printing another 3 copies, and so on. I know that the printer is ok because when I use my old computer it prints the...
  8. Unable to print multiple copies on Grother Printer

Unable to print multiple copies on Grother Printer: My printer (Brother MFC-J985DW) works fine when printing a single copy from an application Whenever I select more than one copy, nothing prints. A canned response from Brother states This issue is typically caused by a damaged Print Spooler or Print Processor, which are...
  9. Can't print multiple copies

Can't print multiple copies: Lately, I can only print one copy of a document at a time. This is true for every program I've tried, and for both my printers. 94565
  10. Multiple windows 10 copies.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple windows 10 copies.: So now Windows 10 is linked to my hardware and no license key is required. So I can install windows 10 as many times as I want on the one machine in a dual boot environment? 47611