Windows 10: Windows 10 multiple items on taskbar not working

Discus and support Windows 10 multiple items on taskbar not working in Cortana to solve the problem; Recently noticed that multiple items on my taskbar are not working. These are the ones I observed:SearchClock/CalendarWeatherWhen I click/hover on any... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by WinUser91, Aug 11, 2021.

1. WinUser91 Win User

Windows 10 multiple items on taskbar not working

Recently noticed that multiple items on my taskbar are not working. These are the ones I observed:SearchClock/CalendarWeatherWhen I click/hover on any of these it tries to start a blank window appears for a second and closes immediately. I tried multiple suggestions like SFC /Scannow, registry cleanup, DISM restorehealth etc. None of them worked. Haven't seen anyone else facing the combination of items not working.

:)

WinUser91, Aug 11, 2021
  2. eidairaman1, Aug 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Pinned item not working HELP!

Something I've experienced relating to taskbar in windows 10 ,is for some reason ,when you have it set to "lock taskbar", it can cause problems. try unlocking the taskbar, and maybe changing the "auto hide" setting ,and see if that helps possibly. These were issues that were patched out of earlier versions of windows 10 but maybe it has something to do with your issue as well.

Are you on the most recent version of windows? Everything is up-to-date?

Did you try the fix I posted earlier?

jboydgolfer, Aug 11, 2021
  4. Windows 10 multiple items on taskbar not working

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 multiple items on taskbar not working

1. Windows 10 multiple items on taskbar not working - Similar Threads - multiple items taskbar

2. multiple items on taskbar is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple items on taskbar is not working: Hi,I don't know what happen but for some reason most of the items on my taskbar is not working this includes; search bar, calendar, and even weather....
  3. multiple items on taskbar is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple items on taskbar is not working: Hi,I don't know what happen but for some reason most of the items on my taskbar is not working this includes; search bar, calendar, and even weather....
  4. multiple items on taskbar is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. w10 multiple items on taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w10 multiple items on taskbar not working: I noticed that multiple items on my taskbar is not working. When I click on the apps such as clock and calendar it will close automatically right away. What can I do to fix this?...
  6. w10 multiple items on taskbar not working

w10 multiple items on taskbar not working: I noticed that multiple items on my taskbar is not working. When I click on the apps such as clock and calendar it will close automatically right away. What can I do to fix this?...
  7. w10 multiple items on taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Taskbar items not working properly

Taskbar items not working properly: I noticed a while ago I couldn't open my calendar by left clicking on my clock as I normally did. Then I realized clicking the volume button wouldn't open the volume control, and now I find right clicking on or hovering above apps in the taskbar i.e. File Explorer does...
  9. Taskbar Items Not Working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Items Not Working?: Hello all, By Task Bar items I mean; Start button, Cortana search, speaker icon, Network icon, Date/time. When I click on the badge(?) nothing happens. The apps like File Explorer, Chrome open with no problem. If i Right click Start button and click Search then nothing...
  10. Taskbar Items Not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Items Not working: Start, Search items won't open from the taskbar. Clicking on Start or search results in the busy icon showing for less that a second and nothing else happens! Tried restarting explorer - no joy. 11982