Windows 10: Windows 10 Multitasking screen

Discus and support Windows 10 Multitasking screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have turned off snap, but cannot get rid of the multi-view. I have restarted and tried again. I am not a fan of navigating what I'm working on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KiLynnHainline, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Multitasking screen

I have turned off snap, but cannot get rid of the multi-view. I have restarted and tried again. I am not a fan of navigating what I'm working on and just want to have the usual home screen and to be able to easily find documents and click on apps on my home screen,.

:)

KiLynnHainline, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Multitasks

Hi, I would to suggest that the Multitasks resource on Windows 10 don´t miss when the PC turn off.

It´s really very good to organize tasks but is volatile.

I would like suggest the Microsoft Engineering think about this!

Regis Varandas, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Multitasking screen

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Multitasking screen

1. Windows 10 Multitasking screen - Similar Threads - Multitasking screen

2. Split Screens - Multitasking - Recenters instead of staying left/right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Split Screens - Multitasking - Recenters instead of staying left/right: I started a new job and have one monitor. I'm using split or "snap" screens so that I can multitask. While at one workstation, I had 4 split screens 2 each that were left-right. I moved to a new workstation. On one application screens which I have two sessions open for when I...
  3. Split Screens - Multitasking - Recenters instead of staying left/right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Split Screens - Multitasking - Recenters instead of staying left/right: I started a new job and have one monitor. I'm using split or "snap" screens so that I can multitask. While at one workstation, I had 4 split screens 2 each that were left-right. I moved to a new workstation. On one application screens which I have two sessions open for when I...
  4. Split Screens - Multitasking - Recenters instead of staying left/right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Multitasking windows on extra monitor laptop display + 1 monitor default to main screen...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multitasking windows on extra monitor laptop display + 1 monitor default to main screen...: Multitasking windows on extra monitor laptop display + 1 monitor default to main screen laptop after wake up and screen saver. How can I get them to stay on the screen I've snapped them to?Power settings for on Power Supply set to never turn off.Window 10HP Laptop; Z bookone...
  6. Multitasking windows on extra monitor laptop display + 1 monitor default to main screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitasking windows on extra monitor laptop display + 1 monitor default to main screen...: Multitasking windows on extra monitor laptop display + 1 monitor default to main screen laptop after wake up and screen saver. How can I get them to stay on the screen I've snapped them to?Power settings for on Power Supply set to never turn off.Window 10HP Laptop; Z bookone...
  7. Multitasking windows on extra monitor laptop display + 1 monitor default to main screen...

8. Split screen/Multitasking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Split screen/Multitasking: When I multi-task on my HP Envy 17inch, one side of the screen is considerably darker than the other. The active screen is lit up, but the inactive is dark. How do I fix this?...
  9. Split screen/Multitasking

Split screen/Multitasking: When I multi-task on my HP Envy 17inch, one side of the screen is considerably darker than the other. The active screen is lit up, but the inactive is dark. How do I fix this?...
  10. Split screen/Multitasking

in Windows 10 Customization