Windows 10: Windows 10 mutes Bluetooth audio after Pause button is pressed

Discus and support Windows 10 mutes Bluetooth audio after Pause button is pressed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The bluetooth audio in Windows 10 is muted after I press the Pause button (on my keyboard) to pause music (in Spotify). In many cases I do this to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TristanBakx, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 mutes Bluetooth audio after Pause button is pressed

The bluetooth audio in Windows 10 is muted after I press the Pause button (on my keyboard) to pause music (in Spotify). In many cases I do this to pause the music so that I can watch a video on youtube. Is there a way to make sure that only the music is paused and that the bluetooth audio does not go away?

Thanks in advance.

:)

TristanBakx, Oct 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Hello
    Najla'aChorbaness,

Additional information would help us get the right solution for you. Please answer the following questions below:

• What is the make and model of your Bluetooth device?
    • Have you tried to disconnect and reconnect your Bluetooth device?
    • Which build of Windows 10 1803 are you running? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type
      About your PC, press Enter, and then scroll down to Windows specifications.

As an initial troubleshooting, I suggest that you use the Bluetooth troubleshooter to try to fix Bluetooth problems. Please follow the steps below:

1. Press the Start button > type Troubleshooting, then press
      Enter.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth then click
      Run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persists, let's try to update your Bluetooth drivers.

1. Click Start and type "Device Manager"
    2. In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Select
      Uninstall.
    3. Restart your PC and Windows will automatically install the driver after you logged in.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Oct 14, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Windows 10 mutes Bluetooth audio after Pause button is pressed

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 mutes Bluetooth audio after Pause button is pressed

1. Windows 10 mutes Bluetooth audio after Pause button is pressed - Similar Threads - mutes Bluetooth audio

2. Why does the Play/Pause button mute audio ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Play/Pause button mute audio ?: The Play/Pause button on my keyboard works fine with Spotify but when i'm listening to audio on the edge browser it just mutes it not stop it. Is there a way to fix this ?...
  3. Why does the Play/Pause button mute audio ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the Play/Pause button mute audio ?: The Play/Pause button on my keyboard works fine with Spotify but when i'm listening to audio on the edge browser it just mutes it not stop it. Is there a way to fix this ?...
  4. Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio: This is a bug in how Windows handles media sessions--it can be triggered by any browser. This has been reported and locked...
  5. Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio

Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio: This is a bug in how Windows handles media sessions--it can be triggered by any browser. This has been reported and locked...
  6. Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mute button wont mute my audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mute button wont mute my audio: On youtube or spotify i click my mute button which is f1 but it takes me microsoft support and i tried turning off function lock but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-button-wont-mute-my-audio/50f68b49-dafe-4bf6-afba-89d2e546196d
  8. Mute button wont mute my audio

Mute button wont mute my audio: On youtube or spotify i click my mute button which is f1 but it takes me microsoft support and i tried turning off function lock but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-button-wont-mute-my-audio/50f68b49-dafe-4bf6-afba-89d2e546196d
  9. Windows 10 mutes all bluetooth audio after pause

Windows 10 mutes all bluetooth audio after pause: Given: 1. A sound playing from audio player / video player / Spotify 2. A sound playing in Chrome / Firefox / Edge YouTube for example 3. Click pause in any place from list item 1 or 2 4. All other audio is being muted players / browsers note: except for Edge / even Windows...
  10. Audio is broken 'forever' after pressing mute

Audio is broken 'forever' after pressing mute: Hi, I have a problem where, after pressing the mute key on my keyboard, even after undoing the action there is no audio. I am using an HP TouchSmart 600, if it matters. I have checked the status of my audio systems (all claim to be preforming normally), restarted the...