Windows 10: Windows 10 My PC Page Accidentally Deleted Top Part?

Discus and support Windows 10 My PC Page Accidentally Deleted Top Part? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all. When i clicked on my pc, u see My folders with all the folders like desktop, documents, pictures etc. Below it is devices and drives.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paulyjustin, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 My PC Page Accidentally Deleted Top Part?

Hey all. When i clicked on my pc, u see

My folders with all the folders like desktop, documents, pictures etc. Below it is devices and drives. Earlier i accidentally deleted or clicked on the area below where it shows the words search this pc on the top right corner. I see that still there... Search this pc in that spot. But the area below it, i clicked something where it closed and now the words

My Folders and all those folders seemed to have moved up on that page. How do i recover the part i deleted? And what was there above? I don't recall it but i know i clicked on it where it either deleted it... or closed it off. Can someone with windows 10 type in my pc and open it, and tell me what you see from top to bottom or post a screenshot? Because i know i deleted something but dont know what it is and it i can't see to get it back.

:)

paulyjustin, Oct 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Accidentally deleted Windows Store

I went a bit further then the thread seen there directly to the techtantri site's page and caught something of interest if it actually that is.
    Step 1 mentions using the System Restore option already suggested earlier before any upgrade to repair or clean install was to take place. Step 2 involves working with the local packages under your user account. And Step 3 provides a PowerShell command you could enter. Those along with Steps 4-8 plus a 32bit and 64bit download links are seen on the page referred to at Windows 10 apps not working - Download apps folder - All things technical - tips tricks

Step #9 is even better since 10 is already on the VM Workstation 12 Player on the 7 side of the dual boot here for simply copying the files needed from VM to physical install!

Night Hawk, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 My PC Page Accidentally Deleted Top Part?

Slartybart, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 My PC Page Accidentally Deleted Top Part?

1. Windows 10 My PC Page Accidentally Deleted Top Part? - Similar Threads - Page Accidentally Deleted

2. Windows 10 partition accidentally deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 partition accidentally deleted: I was downloading windows 10 to a new ssd on my computer, while I went into bios to boot to the windows I had installed onto the new drive I had got all the way into the download to where you have to see the the partition to download to, I had accidentally deleted my main...
  3. I accidentally deleted cursors from my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally deleted cursors from my pc: Hello. I accidentally deleted the "cursors" file from my pc. Does anyone know how to download it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-cursors-from-my-pc/d9fc3b53-319e-45be-869c-1101cfb52d12
  4. Destop icon of this PC accidentally deleted?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Destop icon of this PC accidentally deleted?: I have accidentally deleted the Destop icons, this PC (windows 10) how do I get it back? I do not want to have a shortcut Destop Symbol dieser PC versehentlich gelöscht?
  5. Windows 10 accidental deletion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 accidental deletion: So as i was cleaning up files on my gaming laptop to clear up space for more games I unintentially deleted Windows....all of it. Ive gotten a USB and downloaded a 32-bit Windows 10 from my fathers Mac and have made sure it’s at the top of the load order. When I tried to boot...
  6. Windows 10 OS Accidentally Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 OS Accidentally Deleted: I was trying to dual boot my laptop to install Ubuntu along side Windows. I accidentally formatted the complete disk instead of a drive while installation of Ubuntu. I managed to install Ubuntu . Is there any way through which I can get the windows back and do I need to...
  7. Taskbar covers part of my page window...

Taskbar covers part of my page window...: I'm unable to scroll down to see the bottom of my windows page. For example... in Facebook messenger my reply box is under my taskbar even after scrolling to the bottom of the page. When watching videos... the timeline with the pause/play button is under my taskbar. How do...
  8. Part of page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Part of page: Don't know what happened now I don't get the comment section on the bottom of the page, when I click on the comment button nothing happens. The button on either side is like that, everything else works. It is possibly the key board but I don't think so. Thanks for the help I...
  9. Edge banner at the top of my page.

Edge banner at the top of my page.: How do I remove the Edge banner at the top of my page?It takes up too much room from my Word program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-banner-at-the-top-of-my-page/91e1dda9-50a8-4f79-ada4-3ae8ac2c061b
  10. Top part of a windows randomly

Top part of a windows randomly: Hello, on one of our computers, from time to time, the top part of ceratin windows just disappears. Some programs are affected (Windows Explorer, Edge, Acrobat Reader) and some are not at all (MS Office.) Rebooting the computer helps, but the problem then appears randomly...