Windows 10: Windows 10/My PC randomly restarting.

Discus and support Windows 10/My PC randomly restarting. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I just built my PC about a month ago Specs: CPU- Ryzen 5 2600 GPU- Rx 570 Sapphire Nitro Plus Motherboard- ASRock B450 I have drivers installed for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by IanBeatty1, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10/My PC randomly restarting.

I just built my PC about a month ago

Specs: CPU- Ryzen 5 2600 GPU- Rx 570 Sapphire Nitro Plus Motherboard- ASRock B450

I have drivers installed for my GPU, CPU, Razor (For my mouse), Logitech (For my Headset).

At first Apex Legends would freeze then crash 5-10 minuets into the game (Other games worked fine), Then a day after my PC would freeze then crash about 3-8 into logging on and then go through a restart and it would freeze on the diagnostic part of the restart, My PC even crashes in Safe mode.

I have no idea whats going on please help.

:)

IanBeatty1, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Tau45 Win User
    Pc restarts randomly

I've got a problem with my pc, it restarts randomly without any bsod, I get event 41 only. Can it be caused by bus speed spikes? Here are some I saw:

Windows 10/My PC randomly restarting. 4brp7d5zwgs4-png.png

Windows 10/My PC randomly restarting. 6e4084lck2gg-png.png

As you can see the cpu multiplier is set to 40. The bus looks like raising close to 103MHz, it doesn't seem ok.

Here's the setup:
    PSU: Corsair VS 450W
    MOBO: MSI H81M-P33
    CPU: Pentium G3258 @4ghz 1.2V
    RAM: Crucial 8GB 1600MHz CL11
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX950
    HDD: Samsung SP2504C
    ODD: Asus DRW-24F1ST
    Windows 10 64-bit

It's crazy because I can run world of tanks and it will restart over and over, then I would run gta 5 and it will be fine.

Tau45, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Windows 10/My PC randomly restarting.

PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10/My PC randomly restarting.

1. Windows 10/My PC randomly restarting. - Similar Threads - randomly restarting

2. PC Randomly restarts without a BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly restarts without a BSOD: Hello,My PC randomly restarts without a blue screen and without warning.From looking around, it seems here is the right question to ask about it. This has been puzzling me for months now and I have no idea what to do.I got these 2 files from C:\Windows\Minidump:...
  3. PC Randomly restarts without a BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Randomly restarts without a BSOD: Hello,My PC randomly restarts without a blue screen and without warning.From looking around, it seems here is the right question to ask about it. This has been puzzling me for months now and I have no idea what to do.I got these 2 files from C:\Windows\Minidump:...
  4. Random restart PC for multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restart PC for multiple times: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  5. Random restart PC for multiple times

Random restart PC for multiple times: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  6. Crash dump debugger report - random restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash dump debugger report - random restarts: Hello, I have recently been experiencing random restarts with no BSOD and no error codes, the problem is also associated with failed shutdown where the monitors would switch off but the computer itself remains on - RGB lights, case fans and GPU fans and would only switch off...
  7. Crash dump debugger report - random restarts

Crash dump debugger report - random restarts: Hello, I have recently been experiencing random restarts with no BSOD and no error codes, the problem is also associated with failed shutdown where the monitors would switch off but the computer itself remains on - RGB lights, case fans and GPU fans and would only switch off...
  8. Laptop randomly restarts when left unnoticed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly restarts when left unnoticed: I'm facing an issue that is more than frustrating. When I leave my laptop unnoticed sometimes it just restarts randomly either plugged or unplugged to the charger. I just leave it on, the screen goes black as if it goes to rest mode and if I want to wake it up it doesn't...
  9. Laptop randomly restarts when left unnoticed

Laptop randomly restarts when left unnoticed: I'm facing an issue that is more than frustrating. When I leave my laptop unnoticed sometimes it just restarts randomly either plugged or unplugged to the charger. I just leave it on, the screen goes black as if it goes to rest mode and if I want to wake it up it doesn't...
  10. Critical Error - random restarts

Critical Error - random restarts: My NUC PC NUC12WSKv5 randomly restarts .All windows and drivers are updated.Event Viewer shows Criitical errors.My minidump files and error details can be found here:minidumpPlease can you help identify the culprit....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ryzen 2600 pc restarts after opening game