Windows 10: windows 10 my screen is too wide. how do i fix?

Discus and support windows 10 my screen is too wide. how do i fix? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I adjust the width of my scree. It is too wide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nancytrudelle, Sep 9, 2019.

1. windows 10 my screen is too wide. how do i fix?

how do I adjust the width of my scree. It is too wide

:)

nancytrudelle, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2019
  4. CSmith13 Win User

windows 10 my screen is too wide. how do i fix?

Windows 10 Wide Screen

Have windows 10 on desktop PC. It changed the screen and now it's all stretched out like a widescreen tv. I tried changing the display to the lowest ratio but it's still wide. I don't like it.

How can I fix this and please answer like you would a 10 year old. I'm tech challenged.

Thanks

CSmith13, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 my screen is too wide. how do i fix?

1. windows 10 my screen is too wide. how do i fix? - Similar Threads - screen too wide

2. Windows 10 desktop icons too big/wide

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 desktop icons too big/wide: When windows starts all icons and new window I open have become too big/wide to fit screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-icons-too-bigwide/e6a097ea-4da2-4b77-9578-22501584e5c2
  3. How do i fix system wide stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i fix system wide stuttering: Hi, I'm currently using a custom built pc that i built just under a year ago system specifications at bottom i recently got my motherboard repaired by gigabyte due to a bios problem, it has now been two days since i have rebuilt the system. Yesterday i noticed that my audio...
  4. Vertical Taskbar too wide

Vertical Taskbar too wide: Why is taskbar twice the width when moved to the vertical? I have it set at small icons but it is still twice as wide when compared to a horizontal taskbar. 172353
  5. Microphone is too quiet, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone is too quiet, how do I fix this?: Ever since yesterday my mic's just been quiet. It works, but it's too quiet for me to say anything. I've fiddled with my computer settings, reinstalled the drivers, used different mics, followed a bunch of guides and still nothing. How do I fix this issue? submitted by...
  6. app display too wide

app display too wide: Schwab app display is too wide, it does not display full display on right side. It cuts off some numbers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-display-too-wide/01c7e0a5-f0cc-41cc-bbc4-2b4869ae06b5
  7. The taskbar is too large for my monitor, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The taskbar is too large for my monitor, how do I fix it?: The taskbar is too large for the monitor, how do I fix it besides the resolution and other settings which didn't work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-taskbar-is-too-large-for-my-monitor-how-do-i/c2349d24-7381-451f-9e46-0dfea1041f31
  8. Windows 10 Search Bar too wide

Windows 10 Search Bar too wide: Hi, I think along the way I changed the setting of my windows 10 search bar which made it too big, shown in the picture below enclosed by the red box. I'm hoping to ask about the procedure to do to remove or hide this part of the search menu. Note this is not the start up...
  9. Property windows are too wide

Property windows are too wide: [ATTACH]HOW DO I FIX THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/property-windows-are-too-wide/6053d969-6da4-4728-a995-7bf8d27bce00
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar Context Menu Too Wide

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Taskbar Context Menu Too Wide: Please see the screenshot:: Screenshot by Lightshot Also you can notice that the icons are not very easy to see. I was wondering if you could help me? I've tried everything. Also not sure if my font is the default font even though it is when I go into Chrome...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen too wide on windows 10

2. windows 10 display too wide

3. windows 10 screen too wide

4. my windows 10 is too big for my screen