Windows 10: Windows 10 Mystery Mode

Discus and support Windows 10 Mystery Mode in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! Hopefully someone can help me here. A few years ago I worked in a computer repair lab. We had a mode we could enter after we reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IMYUDIE306, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mystery Mode

Hello!

Hopefully someone can help me here.

A few years ago I worked in a computer repair lab. We had a mode we could enter after we reinstalled windows 10 to install drivers and other essential software while allowing the customer to still create their own user account.

I can't remember what this mode is. Does anyone have any clue?!?!?

I feel like I am losing my mind (or maybe my Googlefu is bad today)

Thanks in advance!!!

submitted by /u/IMYUDIE306
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IMYUDIE306, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Mystery Mode

Delta6326, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mystery Mode

1. Windows 10 Mystery Mode - Similar Threads - Mystery Mode

2. Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...: Environment: Windows 10 Home x64, 22H2 19045.4291.Yesterday evening I returned to my PC to find a low disk-space notification for my C: drive. It's a paltry 32GB total, and what had been about 3.5GB free earlier in the day had dropped to ~670MB. After the usual expedients...
  3. Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...: Environment: Windows 10 Home x64, 22H2 19045.4291.Yesterday evening I returned to my PC to find a low disk-space notification for my C: drive. It's a paltry 32GB total, and what had been about 3.5GB free earlier in the day had dropped to ~670MB. After the usual expedients...
  4. Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...: Let me explain: I have downloaded a custom theme from skinpacks.com which converts my Windows 10 to look like Windows XP. I have been using this as a way to fully convert my system to look and feel like Windows XP but with the functionality of Windows 10. I've been working on...
  6. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...: Let me explain: I have downloaded a custom theme from skinpacks.com which converts my Windows 10 to look like Windows XP. I have been using this as a way to fully convert my system to look and feel like Windows XP but with the functionality of Windows 10. I've been working on...
  7. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

8. I have lost some photos mysteriously can some one advise me what to do please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost some photos mysteriously can some one advise me what to do please: I have windows 10 and have lost some photos mysteriously. Adobe helped me find some in the recycle bin but many are still missing. Can someone please help me retrieve them please?...
  9. I have lost some photos mysteriously can some one advise me what to do please

I have lost some photos mysteriously can some one advise me what to do please: I have windows 10 and have lost some photos mysteriously. Adobe helped me find some in the recycle bin but many are still missing. Can someone please help me retrieve them please?...
  10. I have lost some photos mysteriously can some one advise me what to do please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing