Windows 10: Windows 10 N touch pad scrolling, two finger, three finger gesture problem

Discus and support Windows 10 N touch pad scrolling, two finger, three finger gesture problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't find other options like two finger, three finger gesture as well as facing touch pad scrolling problem, pls find the image [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mdmizan7, Jan 30, 2021.

1. mdmizan7 Win User

Windows 10 N touch pad scrolling, two finger, three finger gesture problem

I can't find other options like two finger, three finger gesture as well as facing touch pad scrolling problem, pls find the image

Windows 10 N touch pad scrolling, two finger, three finger gesture problem 2384d499-1849-4ac2-b943-e00a03276258?upload=true.png

:)

mdmizan7, Jan 30, 2021

2. 3,4 & 5 finger touch screen gesture problem

I am using a 3rd party app for touch gesture such as 3/4/5 finger pinch and swipe gestures on my
    windows 10 home, touch screen mode. The problem I am facing it is that along with the gesture I have set up for using 3rd party app, windows 10 default touch screen gesture for 3/4/5 finger (which is basically same to 2 finger
    gesture of pinch to zoom and swipe to move) also get activated using edge, pdf or any other application, which is quite annoying. I am using a
    passive touch, touch screen which does not support windows pen and ink features like an active touch do.

The thing is why do you need 3/4/5 finger pinch in/out--zoom & swipe in/out-- to navigate gesture for touch screen, when you can do with 2 fingers already. is there a way to disable default windows 10 touch screen gesture (note: touch screen not touch
    pad) for 3,4 and 4 fingers?

Thank you

Mustafa Vohra, Jan 30, 2021
  3. lee WT Win User
    windows 10 touch pad gestures not working

hi all

today i update to windows 10 but touch pad gestures like scrolling with two fingers or move finger from the right side to left (to show notifications is not working) or apps preview

what can i do

lee WT, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Windows 10 N touch pad scrolling, two finger, three finger gesture problem

Synaptics touchpad V1.2 - no option for one-finger scrolling?

That only works if the touch pad has a dedicated scroll area down the side. As far as I know, new ones now don't, as they support gestures. The old ones didn't support gestures or any kind of two finger support. You'd have to install a really old driver, and I doubt even then that it would work.

alphanumeric, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 N touch pad scrolling, two finger, three finger gesture problem

1. Windows 10 N touch pad scrolling, two finger, three finger gesture problem - Similar Threads - touch pad scrolling

2. Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering: Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the community but I'm in it student who works in the field so I feel that I may have a lot to offer but in this specific case I've just about gone through all common troubleshooting techniques and none have worked. The specific issue I'm...
  3. Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering: Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the community but I'm in it student who works in the field so I feel that I may have a lot to offer but in this specific case I've just about gone through all common troubleshooting techniques and none have worked. The specific issue I'm...
  4. Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. scrolling with two fingers

scrolling with two fingers: Hello, My laptop is having an issue, the two finger scroll doesn't work. I really can't work without it. It doesn't show any settings to turn it on as well. I need it asap....
  6. Can't use two fingers to scroll, three fingers to open Search, etc. with my click pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use two fingers to scroll, three fingers to open Search, etc. with my click pad: I have to uninstall the device to use these features but after restarting the laptop I can't use these featuresI'm kinda in a loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-two-fingers-to-scroll-three-fingers-to/f86c2f51-9fbf-4c12-b5a5-95c91c751acd
  7. Can't use two fingers to scroll, three fingers to open Search, etc. with my click pad

Can't use two fingers to scroll, three fingers to open Search, etc. with my click pad: I have to uninstall the device to use these features but after restarting the laptop I can't use these featuresI'm kinda in a loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-two-fingers-to-scroll-three-fingers-to/f86c2f51-9fbf-4c12-b5a5-95c91c751acd
  8. two finger scroll

two finger scroll: Hi I'm having trouble trying to fix my scrolling but the setting people tell me to use I don't have them. The two finger scroll settings is supposed to be in touchpad setting but it's not[ATTACH]...
  9. touch pad two finger scroll and other gestures suddenly stopped working...help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    touch pad two finger scroll and other gestures suddenly stopped working...help: as the tile said touch pad stopped working plz help i use synaptics touch pad driver tried going to mouse setting but no setting to enable scroll was found sorry for the bad typing its kinda late and im really tried and frustrated about this...
  10. Touch Pad Two Finger Gesture not working

Touch Pad Two Finger Gesture not working: Helllo, The two finger gesture on my touch pad for my Inspiron 15 5000 series model 5567 is not working. Many of the solutions online state to go to the device manager and go to touchpad, but it doesn't show up. What do I do? [ATTACH]...