Windows 10: Windows 10 Native drivers - Scanning - Legal size

Discus and support Windows 10 Native drivers - Scanning - Legal size in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Currently when a driver is installed from the driver store (Library) for a MFP Printer (Make and model is not relevant); when trying to scan from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarkStark1, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Native drivers - Scanning - Legal size

Currently when a driver is installed from the driver store (Library) for a MFP Printer (Make and model is not relevant); when trying to scan from the ASF (auto sheet feeder) the ability or option to select 8 1/2 by 14 legal size paper is not available. This then requires the company or service desk to install the software (which may or may not be compatible) and download. This is time consuming for the SD and the user. Is there a reason that this paper size is not included as well as most north american sizes. Should not the paper size and driver store be dependent on the region the user is in. Is this an oversight. Recommend it be remedied in the next Win 10 update. Windows 10 Native drivers - Scanning - Legal size 1195c86e-7699-4b31-b52c-d6324f35c66c?upload=true.jpg

:)

MarkStark1, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Windows Fax and Scan does not give me an option for legal size

Hi Matt,

Windows Fax and Scan has legal paper size if the driver is supported. In this case, if there's no option for legal paper size, then try to update the printer driver, and make sure that the printer setup is correct.

Regards.

Marque Lor, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Matt Todd Win User

Windows 10 Native drivers - Scanning - Legal size

Windows Fax and Scan does not give me an option for legal size

Can someone please tell me how I can scan legal size on my Brother MFC-8860DN with Windows 10?

Matt Todd, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Native drivers - Scanning - Legal size

1. Windows 10 Native drivers - Scanning - Legal size - Similar Threads - Native drivers Scanning

2. scan size when feeder scanning is not correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scan size when feeder scanning is not correct: I am scanning from a Canon ImageClass MF543dw using the feeder to pdf. It was working just fine on a few scans. Then it started to scan only a portion of the sheet when going thru the feeder. On the flatbed it scans the correct size. I didn't do any thing different when it...
  3. scan size when feeder scanning is not correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scan size when feeder scanning is not correct: I am scanning from a Canon ImageClass MF543dw using the feeder to pdf. It was working just fine on a few scans. Then it started to scan only a portion of the sheet when going thru the feeder. On the flatbed it scans the correct size. I didn't do any thing different when it...
  4. Windows 10 Native Monitor Driver needs to be FINE TUNED!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Native Monitor Driver needs to be FINE TUNED!!: Dear Microsoft, Would you look into making sure that Windows 10 fully cooperates & is compatible with my monitor. I've heard it said that sometimes Windows 10 has issues with monitors running 2560 X 1440 vs. 1920 X 1080...My actual monitor is:GIGABYTE - 27" LED CurvedModel:...
  5. Printing a legal size document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing a legal size document: The option to print a legal size document is no longer available. I have an EPSON printer with two separate drawers.anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-a-legal-size-document/cea5a075-38ce-4014-9370-e9b1a60a3ccc
  6. scale printing to all legal size documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    scale printing to all legal size documents: Hi Everyone, I'm not sure if this question belongs here or the printer support but I need to set a rule in windows if trying to print a legal-size document to always apply to scale and not in a specific document. the problem is when one of our users is printing one...
  7. Windows Native Scan driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Native Scan driver: When using the native scan driver instead of the manufacturer scan driver, there is no selection for 8 1/2 by 14 legal size paper from the auto sheet feeder for all MFP [ATTACH]...
  8. Native Scan Settings

Native Scan Settings: I have an Epson scanner and it has a very nice scan program, but when I launch scanning from another app, it brings up the Windows scanning interface. The default is 100dpi for some reason and I would like to set the default to 300dpi. Is this possible? How can I accomplish...
  9. Reducing Scan Size

Reducing Scan Size: I trying to reduce the size of a picture to scan in my Brother MFC-440CN. Anyone know how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-scan-size/8a103d33-d6f4-4e23-960f-3dd8ea8c3a34
  10. Precision touchpad Native Windows driver?

Precision touchpad Native Windows driver?: ok, so I have been working on this issue for a while now. I finally found something in my manuals that states the touchpad is a Precision so dell does not have a driver for it. the trackpad depends on the windows native driver. All settings/devices/touchpad is the only...