Windows 10: Windows 10 Navigation pane

Discus and support Windows 10 Navigation pane in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed adobe creative cloud but its folder is showing in the navigate pane. I want to remove it from there. Will you please help me to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hamza Saleem, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Navigation pane

I have installed adobe creative cloud but its folder is showing in the navigate pane. I want to remove it from there. Will you please help me to do this.

:)

Hamza Saleem, Aug 5, 2015
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 5, 2015
  3. [Windows Explorer; W10] Navigation Pane Double-Click Disable

Double-clicking an item in the Navigation Pane causes that item to be permanently expanded. Sure, you can collapse the item temporarily... but, if you navigate to any of its subdirectories through the main view, the Navigation Pane item auto expands itself.

I would definitely appreciate the ability to choose what Navigation Pane item is expanded/collapsed regardless of the actions I perform in the main view itself.

So, is there any way that I can set up Navigation Pane on Windows Explorer in Windows 10 so that a collapsed item on the Navigation Pane can ONLY be expanded if I expand it on the Navigation Pane?

hydroArgentum202, Aug 5, 2015
  4. MattB Win User

Windows 10 Navigation pane

Open Regedit press ctrl + F to bring up find
    Search for the following key:
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-861567501-1972579041-725345543-2696_Classes\CLSID\{0E270DAA-1BE6-48F2-AC49-03A3D4EEFDBC}\ShellFolder

Double click "Attributes"
    Change the value from f080004d to f090004d
    Restart windows

This is how I got rid of it on one of my coworkers PCs

Cheers,
    Matt

MattB, Sep 30, 2015
  5. I am using PTCL broadband. When i start my computer it does not start automatically. I have to troubleshoot it to work otherwise it will remain as unidentified network. Troubleshoot repair this temporarily and when i reboot my computer it will again comes to unidentified network. Please tell me how to repair it permanently.

Hamza Saleem, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Navigation pane

1. Windows 10 Navigation pane - Similar Threads - Navigation pane

2. Restored favorites link in file explorer navigation pane missing dropdown arrow Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restored favorites link in file explorer navigation pane missing dropdown arrow Windows 10,...: I've restored the favorites link in the file explorer navigation pane in Windows 10 with a registry tweak, however there is no arrow or dropdown menu effectively making it useless. I've done so much searching on how to fix this issue but it seems nobody else has ever come...
  3. How to hide the navigation pane in the file dialog

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to hide the navigation pane in the file dialog: How to hide navigation pane in file open/save/save as dialog File Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-the-navigation-pane-in-the-file-dialog/8a8f7cee-1138-46c9-8d21-4b6227fa9bf0
  4. Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S: After Windows 10 was released the O/S stopped using Favorites also known as Links in the Navigation pane of file explorer and replaced it with Quick access.The issue with Quick Access is that it won't show the link if the linked folder is hidden. It would go away after the...
  5. Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S: After Windows 10 was released the O/S stopped using Favorites also known as Links in the Navigation pane of file explorer and replaced it with Quick access.The issue with Quick Access is that it won't show the link if the linked folder is hidden. It would go away after the...
  6. Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  8. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  9. file explorer doesn't open to this pc and NOT show this pc in navigation pane at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer doesn't open to this pc and NOT show this pc in navigation pane at the same time.: I am using Windows 11 Home Single Language version 23H2.I want to set file explorer to open to 'this pc' instead of 'home'. I also want to deselect 'show this pc in navigation pane' option. The first can be done in the general tab of folder options and the second in the view...
  10. file explorer doesn't open to this pc and NOT show this pc in navigation pane at the same time.

file explorer doesn't open to this pc and NOT show this pc in navigation pane at the same time.: I am using Windows 11 Home Single Language version 23H2.I want to set file explorer to open to 'this pc' instead of 'home'. I also want to deselect 'show this pc in navigation pane' option. The first can be done in the general tab of folder options and the second in the view...