Windows 10: Windows 10 Navigation

Discus and support Windows 10 Navigation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep finding myself in a situation from which the only route to my top ribbon icons such as Gmail or Facebook appears to be via the Search icon 177110 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by donjuanuk, Apr 5, 2021.

1. donjuanuk Win User

Windows 10 Navigation

I keep finding myself in a situation from which the only route to my top ribbon icons such as Gmail or Facebook appears to be via the Search icon

:)

donjuanuk, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Navigation

Delta6326, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Navigation

1. Windows 10 Navigation - Similar Threads - Navigation

2. Restored favorites link in file explorer navigation pane missing dropdown arrow Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restored favorites link in file explorer navigation pane missing dropdown arrow Windows 10,...: I've restored the favorites link in the file explorer navigation pane in Windows 10 with a registry tweak, however there is no arrow or dropdown menu effectively making it useless. I've done so much searching on how to fix this issue but it seems nobody else has ever come...
  3. How to hide the navigation pane in the file dialog

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to hide the navigation pane in the file dialog: How to hide navigation pane in file open/save/save as dialog File Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-the-navigation-pane-in-the-file-dialog/8a8f7cee-1138-46c9-8d21-4b6227fa9bf0
  4. Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S: After Windows 10 was released the O/S stopped using Favorites also known as Links in the Navigation pane of file explorer and replaced it with Quick access.The issue with Quick Access is that it won't show the link if the linked folder is hidden. It would go away after the...
  5. Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S: After Windows 10 was released the O/S stopped using Favorites also known as Links in the Navigation pane of file explorer and replaced it with Quick access.The issue with Quick Access is that it won't show the link if the linked folder is hidden. It would go away after the...
  6. Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S

7. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  8. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  9. Is it possible, the Window should be restricted so that users cannot navigate to other web...

Is it possible, the Window should be restricted so that users cannot navigate to other web...: Recently, I have received a task below:Create a new GenMenu "Kiosk Mode" with a single button- Button name: xxx- URL: xxx- Button to launch Edge in InPrivate mode- If possible, the Window should be restricted so that users cannot navigate to other web pages- If possible,...
  10. Is it possible, the Window should be restricted so that users cannot navigate to other web...

Is it possible, the Window should be restricted so that users cannot navigate to other web...: Recently, I have received a task below:Create a new GenMenu "Kiosk Mode" with a single button- Button name: xxx- URL: xxx- Button to launch Edge in InPrivate mode- If possible, the Window should be restricted so that users cannot navigate to other web pages- If possible,...