Windows 10: Windows 10 Nearby sharing on/off button is greyed out

Discus and support Windows 10 Nearby sharing on/off button is greyed out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Nearby sharing on/off button is greyed out.I appreciate any help to solve this.My PC is running Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1909... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RafaelRodriguez, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Nearby sharing on/off button is greyed out

Nearby sharing on/off button is greyed out.I appreciate any help to solve this.My PC is running Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1909

:)

RafaelRodriguez, Jun 1, 2021

2. Nearby Sharing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern that you are unable to share the PC Bluetooth nearby sharing.
    I appreciate the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far.

However we would suggest you to refer the below article and let us know the status of the issue.

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10

Share things with nearby devices in Windows 10

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 1, 2021
  3. "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

I followed the procedure given in the link, also removed the registry entry from the blocked list of keys, still, there is no Green Share button to use Nearby Sharing.

I guess you didn't understand my question properly?

ArnavVarshney, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Nearby sharing on/off button is greyed out

"Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

I enabled the Nearby Sharing option from the action centre, but cannot find any Share button in the Share tab of an explorer!
    How can I use Nearby Sharing?

Windows 10 Nearby sharing on/off button is greyed out cc5c1c23-411e-485e-a839-13e43eb40a70?upload=true.jpg

ArnavVarshney, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Nearby sharing on/off button is greyed out

1. Windows 10 Nearby sharing on/off button is greyed out - Similar Threads - Nearby sharing off

2. Nearby Share WIndows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nearby Share WIndows 10: I have been trying to share some files between my Android phone and my Win10 PC with no luck. In reading about it, it looks like it is not possible for two reasons. 1 Windows 10 and Android can't connect and use Nearby Share, I could use two windows 10 PCs but not my phone. 2...
  3. Nearby Share WIndows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nearby Share WIndows 10: I have been trying to share some files between my Android phone and my Win10 PC with no luck. In reading about it, it looks like it is not possible for two reasons. 1 Windows 10 and Android can't connect and use Nearby Share, I could use two windows 10 PCs but not my phone. 2...
  4. Nearby Share WIndows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  6. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  7. Button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Button greyed out: so i reset my computer today factory reset as i felt my computer was having problems i also recently posted about this issue and i though the reset solved it... i was able to download a free program until i logged into my account... then the grey button of death...
  8. "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

"Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing: I enabled the Nearby Sharing option from the action centre, but cannot find any Share button in the Share tab of an explorer! How can I use Nearby Sharing? [ATTACH] 129508
  9. "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

"Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing: I enabled the Nearby Sharing option from the action centre, but cannot find any Share button in the Share tab of an explorer! How can I use Nearby Sharing? [ATTACH]...
  10. Share button is greyed out in edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Share button is greyed out in edge: Share button is greyed out in edge. please fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-button-is-greyed-out-in-edge/a14f5b47-ed06-4e13-b18b-faaf23a376ab