Windows 10: Windows 10 needs improving.

Discus and support Windows 10 needs improving. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everything in Windows 10 aren't working. I have trouble with the audio on video & music folders. The audio is not available. I try everything to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DarrellCook1, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 needs improving.

Everything in Windows 10 aren't working. I have trouble with the audio on video & music folders. The audio is not available. I try everything to get them working again, but I still having troubles. Tubecast isn't working. It said network error retry. But it still isn't working like before. I have trouble with Perfect Tube & Awesome Tube. Whatever it is that going on I want things to work properly like before. That is my request. Please get working to make Windows better.

:)

DarrellCook1, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 needs improving.

Delta6326, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 needs improving.

1. Windows 10 needs improving. - Similar Threads - needs improving

2. How to improve reliability for standby print to achieve half an hour turn around? I need to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to improve reliability for standby print to achieve half an hour turn around? I need to...: I need help to be proactive to ensure when I need to print, there is no problem.This has been months since I print hardcopy; when I need it ASAP it is not happening for two days already; all network printers do not show it in the printer queue.These network printers are...
  3. Both Microsoft and Google NEED to allow feedback to the AI to actually improve it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Microsoft and Google NEED to allow feedback to the AI to actually improve it.: Without feedback the AI for ALL companies will remain broken forever and only break further apart as it gets deeper. This is why Watson lost at Jeopardy because it had no player feedback which eventually it did and skunked all the best contestants but not till a lot of...
  4. Both Microsoft and Google NEED to allow feedback to the AI to actually improve it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both Microsoft and Google NEED to allow feedback to the AI to actually improve it.: Without feedback the AI for ALL companies will remain broken forever and only break further apart as it gets deeper. This is why Watson lost at Jeopardy because it had no player feedback which eventually it did and skunked all the best contestants but not till a lot of...
  5. we need your vote here please to improve the handwriting recognition, Many thanks in advance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we need your vote here please to improve the handwriting recognition, Many thanks in advance.: here is the voting link:https://aka.ms/AAj649b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-need-your-vote-here-please-to-improve-the/977db1fe-ba49-43a0-b738-b6548381edf9
  6. we need your vote here please to improve the handwriting recognition, Many thanks in advance.

we need your vote here please to improve the handwriting recognition, Many thanks in advance.: here is the voting link:https://aka.ms/AAj649b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-need-your-vote-here-please-to-improve-the/977db1fe-ba49-43a0-b738-b6548381edf9
  7. Computer needs improvement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer needs improvement: My PC is almost out of speed. It slows even opening an application or saving files. I need some improvement but I dont know how to start. How can I make my PC improve?...
  8. Computer needs improvement

Computer needs improvement: My PC is almost out of speed. It slows even opening an application or saving files. I need some improvement but I dont know how to start. How can I make my PC improve?...
  9. Computer needs improvement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 backup options need improvement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 backup options need improvement: Robust first-party backup solutions are important for any OS and should not be neglected by Microsoft. Now that File History has been removed from the Setting Panel, and only exists in the legacy Control Panel alongside Windows 7 Backup, it looks like OneDrive is the focus of...