Windows 10: Windows 10 Needs to Address Continued iTune Crashes

Discus and support Windows 10 Needs to Address Continued iTune Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am very dissatisfied with the way Microsoft is not addressing importance of iTunes for its users. Unfortunately since converting to Windows 10 over 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by camsox16, Mar 17, 2019.

1. camsox16 Win User

Windows 10 Needs to Address Continued iTune Crashes

I am very dissatisfied with the way Microsoft is not addressing importance of iTunes for its users. Unfortunately since converting to Windows 10 over 1 year ago, iTunes has consistently crashed. My entire music library is in the cloud and it is extremely disconcerting that Microsoft understands there is a potential compatibility issue but refusing to resolve. After removing and reinstalling iTunes multiple times, and not having access to all the same functionality as "true" iTunes users, I contacted Apple support. They were able to help me once again remove and reinstall iTunes and my entire library. This lasted for 4 days until iTunes crashed again.

Microsoft you need to resolve these issues - I do not like the fact that I am forced to download iTunes from Microsoft store and cannot download the REAL iTunes directly from Apple. What are you afraid of? When will this issue be resolved? Don't tell me to remove and reinstall iTunes again! I want the same access and functionality in iTunes as Apple intended.

:)

camsox16, Mar 17, 2019

2. how to unistall then reinstall itunes in Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to try uninstall iTunes from the Programs and Features.

Follow the below steps to uninstall iTunes:

• Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Select iTunes and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to install iTunes in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the iTunes and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the iTunes install and then check the functionality.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 17, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Needs to Address Continued iTune Crashes

itunes issues with windows 10

I tried to follow this steps to install ITunes, drop down list show windows 8 not windows 10

padminimurthy, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Needs to Address Continued iTune Crashes

1. Windows 10 Needs to Address Continued iTune Crashes - Similar Threads - Needs Address Continued

2. “Windows need to restart to continue”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Windows need to restart to continue”: I just got my pc today, and I build it up perfectly, I was be able to go into Bios, but when I trying to install windows 11 using the win 11 USB, it just keep repeatedly “ windows need to restart to continue”. But when I restarted it, it didn’t continue the process, I had to...
  3. USB Ports Continuously Crashing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Ports Continuously Crashing Windows 10: My desktop PC uses almost all of it's USB ports for various things headset, keyboard, mouse, webcam, etc., and as of about a week and a half ago, they started to all constantly and irritatingly disconnect and reconnect. I've tried rewiring my PC, changing ports, plugging my...
  4. USB Ports Continuously Crashing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Ports Continuously Crashing Windows 10: My desktop PC uses almost all of it's USB ports for various things headset, keyboard, mouse, webcam, etc., and as of about a week and a half ago, they started to all constantly and irritatingly disconnect and reconnect. I've tried rewiring my PC, changing ports, plugging my...
  5. USB Ports Continuously Crashing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Continuous crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous crashing: Hi i have a mining rig using nicehash and having some frustrating errors and crashes bunch of distributedCOM idont know why but my two rx 580s cause restart at the beginning of windows and are now disabled im in very desperate situation any help would be greatly appreciated...
  7. Crashing continuously

Crashing continuously: Looking to get some help if possible. I think I uploaded this correctly, it's the minidump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap51quxjSO-MgQAc9dPcp-C5hQt_?e=R1550k Here's the log from the event viewer: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">...
  8. Windows Continuously crashing

Windows Continuously crashing: Hello, I am facing an issue with windows crashing continuously, sometimes I can get to the login screen but it will freeze before i can type in my full password. I do not get a blue screen, with the exception of a couple times, usually everything just freezes in its tracks....
  9. need help itunes windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help itunes windows 10: I downloaded iTunes on my iPad, my iPhone also has iTunes, but I want to download it to my HP laptop and I cannot download it. Why i cannot download it in windows 10?...
  10. Itunes need a library to continue .......( windows 10 )

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Itunes need a library to continue .......( windows 10 ): Pls help how to fix it , i cant open Itunes it keeps asking the library to continue ...pls hellllllppppp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/itunes-need-a-library-to-continue-windows-10/bd3c7cd7-c608-4fa3-a245-cd46ef488548