Windows 10: Windows 10 Netflix app fails to download programs - error message, Netflix say it's device...

Discus and support Windows 10 Netflix app fails to download programs - error message, Netflix say it's device... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As title says, I am trying to download a show to watch offline using Netflix app which I installed this morning. I can watch it when online but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nicolalalala, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Netflix app fails to download programs - error message, Netflix say it's device...

As title says, I am trying to download a show to watch offline using Netflix app which I installed this morning. I can watch it when online but downloads fail every time. Error message with code DL1-W80072EE4. Netflix can't help they say. Apparently it's to do with device settings usually associated with public networks.

I am at home using my own laptop on my wifi network. I am not tech savvy so please use layman's terms!

It has just occurred to me that I recently installed a WD My Cloud Ultra Ex NAS and have connected this laptop to that. Could that afffect it?

I hope you can help. Thanks

:)

Nicolalalala, Nov 17, 2019

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Nov 17, 2019
  3. NetFlix App

Hi Adrianoe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Is the issue confined to Netflix apps?
    Try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Windows UI App Troubleshooter” to diagnose the exact issue. Check if it runs fine:

Refer the following link to run the troubleshooter.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

Uninstall the App, restart the system and then try re-installing the App from Store.

Follow these steps.

a) Right click on the Netflix, click on
    Uninstall.

b) Click on store.

c) Search for Netflix App.

d) Click on Install.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Netflix app fails to download programs - error message, Netflix say it's device...

Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Netflix app fails to download programs - error message, Netflix say it's device...

1. Windows 10 Netflix app fails to download programs - error message, Netflix say it's device... - Similar Threads - Netflix app fails

2. No option to download Netflix app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to download Netflix app: Hi! So, title says it all. I use Windows 11 ARM via Parallels VM on a Apple M1 Macbook. I updated Windows to 22H2, tried wreset.exe, manual resetting and defaulting Microsoft store. I signed in my account, tried to change the country I am not from Russia though, so Netflix...
  3. No option to download Netflix app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to download Netflix app: Hi! So, title says it all. I use Windows 11 ARM via Parallels VM on a Apple M1 Macbook. I updated Windows to 22H2, tried wreset.exe, manual resetting and defaulting Microsoft store. I signed in my account, tried to change the country I am not from Russia though, so Netflix...
  4. Netflix App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  5. Netflix App

Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  6. Flixicam Netflix downloader to external devices

Flixicam Netflix downloader to external devices: Hi folks Anybody used Flixicam here for downloading and saving NETFLIX content (you need a netflix account to download of course) to external usb device for later off line viweing. The free version only allows ist 5 mins but looks OK -- anybody tried this one and if so how do...
  7. Netflix app will not download from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Netflix app will not download from store: I have recently bought a new laptop and am trying to get the Netflix app from the windows store. It says that the app is already owned when I go to the store page. However, when I click the blue 'install' button, a black border appears around the button but nothing appears...
  8. Netflix app DRM error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Netflix app DRM error: Netflix app gives me DRM error. I installed the app through adguard since downloads on ms store doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-app-drm-error/9e35fb91-841b-43ad-990e-4bc45bef13c6
  9. Netflix not playing error message

Netflix not playing error message: Hi community, i have a new surface tablet --surface go. It will not stream anything from Netflix. I left the country, used it with no problem got back state side and now I get an error message every time I try to stream. I signed off all devices and signed back on. The...
  10. Netflix app download location

Netflix app download location: How can I change the download location for the Netflix app to an external storage device? I'm trying to download movies to my external drive and there's no setting within the app to do so, it defaults to C:. I also tried to move the app entirely to the external but there is...