Windows 10: Windows 10 network and Bluetooth suddenly not found. quick fix for some

Discus and support Windows 10 network and Bluetooth suddenly not found. quick fix for some in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is a possible fix not guaranteed to work for anyone, but has worked for me for multiple computers. Situation: windows updates, restarts,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shawnroberts3, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 network and Bluetooth suddenly not found. quick fix for some

This is a possible fix not guaranteed to work for anyone, but has worked for me for multiple computers.

Situation: windows updates, restarts, suddenly I have no wifi or bluetoothand is not showing in device manager.

So when not showing up in Device manager I know I can skip trying to update a driver because Its acting as if there is no card to need drivers.

My solution right click windows icon and open device manager. set it to show hidden drivers. Then go through and uninstall any inactive driver associated with the card having problems. so in this case anything in the category of Bluetooth or Network adapters. If they were hidden the color will be a little faded compared to active drivers. After that I restart the Computer and drivers that are needed to run such as network adapter and Bluetooth are working again. You might have Lost your saved networks, and your previous pairings on Bluetooth. Re pair and re connect to your wifi and good to go. I hope this helps you as it has helped me.

:)

shawnroberts3, Feb 1, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Feb 1, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 1, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Windows 10 network and Bluetooth suddenly not found. quick fix for some

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 network and Bluetooth suddenly not found. quick fix for some

1. Windows 10 network and Bluetooth suddenly not found. quick fix for some - Similar Threads - network Bluetooth suddenly

2. Windows 10 no wifi networks found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 no wifi networks found: I normally use ethernet so I'm not sure when this happened but I can't see any wifi connections on my PC. I can see plenty on other devices phone, tablet etc. I'm using a tether on my phone to post this so the service is fine, something is up with the PC.At first I couldn't...
  3. Bluetooth is not available on this device Quick Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is not available on this device Quick Fix: I was having an issue with my bluetooth not working. In fact, the bluetooth troubleshooter said I didn't even have bluetooth on my laptop. I tried everything that was suggested to repair the issue. In the end, the fix was simple. Here it is: Windows key + X key ---> Device...
  4. Bluetooth is not available on this device Quick Fix

Bluetooth is not available on this device Quick Fix: I was having an issue with my bluetooth not working. In fact, the bluetooth troubleshooter said I didn't even have bluetooth on my laptop. I tried everything that was suggested to repair the issue. In the end, the fix was simple. Here it is: Windows key + X key ---> Device...
  5. Bluetooth is not available on this device Quick Fix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows 10 Bluetooth Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Not Found: Hi,My desktop computer does not have bluetooth, so I bought a USB bluetooth adapter. However, it has not been working. According to the instructions I should just be able to plug it in and start using it. When I plug it in, it recognizes that I added a bluetooth device. It...
  7. Windows 10 Bluetooth Not Found

Windows 10 Bluetooth Not Found: Hi,My desktop computer does not have bluetooth, so I bought a USB bluetooth adapter. However, it has not been working. According to the instructions I should just be able to plug it in and start using it. When I plug it in, it recognizes that I added a bluetooth device. It...
  8. Windows 10 Bluetooth Not Found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Wifi Suddenly Disconnected and Then No Wifi Network Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Suddenly Disconnected and Then No Wifi Network Found: If i use my laptop to browse on the internet, or streaming video, i got no problem. But if i play online games, my wifi suddenly disconnected. And when i try to recconect it, it can't. It says 'Not Connected.' Then i turn off the wifi in windows 10 and turn it on again, it...
  10. No WiFi Networks Found - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No WiFi Networks Found - Windows 10: I am unable to locate my wifi network from my pc. I do have an ethernet connection. I have tried several suggested solutions drivers, uninstall from device manager, cmd, reset ip, etc.. No luck. Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you....