Windows 10: Windows 10 Network -- can't see other computers or xbox

Discus and support Windows 10 Network -- can't see other computers or xbox in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 3 devices, one Windows 10 desktop on ethernet, one windows 10 desktop upgrade from 7 on wifi, one xbox one x on wifi. None of them can see each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cl8855, Mar 19, 2020.

1. cl8855 Win User

Windows 10 Network -- can't see other computers or xbox

3 devices, one Windows 10 desktop on ethernet, one windows 10 desktop upgrade from 7 on wifi, one xbox one x on wifi.

None of them can see each other on the network or see open fileshares. couldn't even connect to xbox via companion app with the direct ip address

Yes network and file sharing is on everywhere, yes all services around network discovery are running and automatic.

I've been through every troubleshooter on the internet, and everything is set to what all the guides say, yet still nothing.

1 million internet points to whoever can help me figure even part of this out.

:)

cl8855, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

"Server connectivity = blocked" on Xbox app on Windows 10

Hi MoonBunny17,

If your server connectivity is "Blocked", it means that your computer was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server. Since you've tried the troubleshooting steps from our support page, let's try to restart the "IP
    Helper" and "Xbox Networking Service" by performing the following steps below:

1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
    2. Type "services" and hit enter to open the Services Window
    3. Scroll down until you find an entry called “IP Helper”. Right-click on it, and then click Restart.
    4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the same thing for “Xbox Live Networking Service”.
    5. Close the window, open the Xbox app and check your connection again.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you try connecting your computer to another network to see if that will change the server connectivity on the Xbox app.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Mar 19, 2020
  3. 0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Network -- can't see other computers or xbox - Similar Threads - Network can't computers

2. see other computers on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    see other computers on network: I have tried many of the recommendations online, but none seem to work.Surely there is a way to make transfering files from one computer to another possible, using my home network.Thanks for help.greg...
  3. see other computers on network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    see other computers on network: I have tried many of the recommendations online, but none seem to work.Surely there is a way to make transfering files from one computer to another possible, using my home network.Thanks for help.greg...
  4. see other computers on network

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. one computer can't see other computer on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one computer can't see other computer on network: I have 2 computers Computer A & Computer B on Windows 10 that used to see each other on their Networks. I updated some drivers and cleaned the registry using CCCleaner on Computer A and lost all connection between both computers. I have managed to get Computer B seeing itself...
  6. can't see other computer on network

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't see other computer on network: can't see other computer on network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-other-computer-on-network/fc92edc5-902e-4798-a93f-91bcb538d14f
  7. Can't see other computers and devices in network now.

Can't see other computers and devices in network now.: Concerning my home network. Just updated a Dell Optiplex 7010 with SSD, memory and a clean install of Win 10 , in an existing network of 3 PC's and a few devices. I could always see everything in the network previously to updating. I have had internet connection immediately...
  8. Not seeing other computers in network

Not seeing other computers in network: After january updates I haven't been able to see other computers in same network via file explorer, all computers are in same network since I can map as a drive shared folder (just takes bit longer than simply browsing with file explorer) and february update didn't fix it so...
  9. Can't see other computers on my network

Can't see other computers on my network: I have two Win 7 computers on my wired network and 6 Win XP computers on this same network. This main computer was Win 7 and just upgraded to Win 10 in November. For a year this network has worked just fine, plug and play basically when I set it up, now after Christmas...
  10. Suddenly can't see other computers on network

Suddenly can't see other computers on network: We have three Windows 10 computers (2 desktop, 1 laptop) on a local network. All are in the same workgroup, all have discovery and sharing turned on on private/guest/all networks, password protection off, etc. Everything was working great until about a week ago. We don't know...