Windows 10: windows 10 network disconnect at log off/reboot

Discus and support windows 10 network disconnect at log off/reboot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone have a solution to make win10/win8 wireless computer's keep the network connection when first booted or logged off? My laptop keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vs2015sv, Apr 28, 2016.

1. vs2015sv Win User

windows 10 network disconnect at log off/reboot

Does anyone have a solution to make win10/win8 wireless computer's keep the network connection when first booted or logged off?

My laptop keeps disconnecting from the wireless when I log off or reboot the machine. I need network connection before the user logs in.

Thanks

:)

vs2015sv, Apr 28, 2016
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Stuck at Welcome Screen After a Failed Update

Thank you for the information.

If you're using a WiFi adapter, kindly disconnect it from your device and then reboot your device as normal. Try logging back in and check if the issue persists. If not, disconnect your device from the WiFi network before rebooting it.

Let us know how it goes.

Rey Bel1, Apr 28, 2016
  3. fannyboi Win User
    wireless network i'm connected to disappears

on my new desktop, i can connect to wireless networks just fine. however, at a random time, it will disconnect. there are still other networks available, but the one i was connected to disappears and does not show up unless i reboot or log in after putting
    the PC to sleep. i know that it's not an issue with the router itself, because my phone is still connected to the same network without any hiccups. i just got disconnected as i typed this. my only solution thus far is to put my computer to sleep and log back
    in.

fannyboi, Apr 28, 2016
Thema:

windows 10 network disconnect at log off/reboot

1. windows 10 network disconnect at log off/reboot - Similar Threads - network disconnect log

2. Server with LAPS install. disconnected off the network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server with LAPS install. disconnected off the network.: Good day,We have a physical server that has disconnected off our network. We are unable to login to the server; however, the server has LAPS installed on it. Is there a way for us to utilize LAPS so that we can be able to access the server and reconnect it back to the...
  3. Server with LAPS install. disconnected off the network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Server with LAPS install. disconnected off the network.: Good day,We have a physical server that has disconnected off our network. We are unable to login to the server; however, the server has LAPS installed on it. Is there a way for us to utilize LAPS so that we can be able to access the server and reconnect it back to the...
  4. network disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network disconnect: My network disconnect while on game. Sometimes I need to restart to properly reconnect itself. It will not stay connected unless I stop playing. Is this an ongoing issue? This is a desktop computer and im connected via wired....
  5. Network drive mapping disconnect after log off or restart.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network drive mapping disconnect after log off or restart.: I have to remap share drive connections every time I log off or when Windows 10 prompts to install system updates and a reboot.. Is there a remedy not to constantly remap network drives to access data? Thanks to anywone who can asssit....
  6. Windows10 reboots computer when user logs off.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 reboots computer when user logs off.: When the user logs off the computer reboots. This happens both when the machine is used locally as well as when accessing via Remote Desktop. The event viewer shows that the computer did a dirty shutdown 6006 as I recall with the source being Event Viewer. The problem also...
  7. Network Log on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network Log on Windows 10: How/where can I find network logs, network traffic/even logs or packet logs on windows 10? User keeps loosing internet connection and trying to find out why. submitted by /u/Artificial_Batman [link] [comments]...
  8. windows 10 logging on and off

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 logging on and off: I have 2 accounts on my home computer. I have no problem logging in to account 'A'. When I try to log on to account 'B' The cursor continually spins and the words "Logging on please wait". This continues till I shut down the computer and restart. Then when I click on account...
  9. Network adapter disconnecting on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network adapter disconnecting on windows 10: Hi, for the past few days my internet keeps disconnecting on a Windows 10 pc once or twice a day, it will automatically re-connect a few seconds later. I ran Troubleshooting and it said I have a problem with the wireless adapter or access point, and that it fixed the...
  10. Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen: how Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen in Build 10240? i like a black color! *Confused 9013

Users found this page by searching for:

1. network disconnected on log off

2. wireless disconnects log off