Windows 10: Windows 10 network issue. Restoring Network Connections.

Discus and support Windows 10 network issue. Restoring Network Connections. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a couple of users now who have reported that they experience issues while connecting to the network drives. This happens randomly so it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DhruvS23, Jun 6, 2019.

1. DhruvS23 Win User

Windows 10 network issue. Restoring Network Connections.

Hi,

I have a couple of users now who have reported that they experience issues while connecting to the network drives. This happens randomly so it is actually hard to reproduce the problem. This has happened when the employee is working remotely and also when the employee is in the office and is hardwired to the network. Error - An Error occurred while reconnecting (Network shared drive.. ex. HWindows 10 network issue. Restoring Network Connections. :) to (\\share\path). Microsoft Windows Network: The local device name is already in use. This connection has not been restored.

Configuration:

Windows 10 - 1809 (Patched till April 2019).

Lenovo Carbon X1 laptops.

We have 5 network drives and all are mapped through group policies.

Steps already tried:

1) Changed all the cables.

2) Switched laptop.

3) Updated network drivers.

4) Removed and remapped the network drives. (net use)

We have over 100 employees and no one else has reported this problem, except a couple of them.

Any help/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

:)

DhruvS23, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jun 6, 2019
  4. oily_17 Win User

Home network

Did you try this

Just a stab in the dark really...

oily_17, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 network issue. Restoring Network Connections. - Similar Threads - network issue Restoring

2. Restoring network connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring network connection: An error has occurred while reconnecting Y: to \\ epson2E2CD2\usb storage Microsoft windows network. The network path was not found. The is connection has not been restored.I have the same problem with memory card ZI can use both Y and Z and my wife's PC but not mine.Any help...
  3. Restoring network connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring network connection: An error has occurred while reconnecting Y: to \\ epson2E2CD2\usb storage Microsoft windows network. The network path was not found. The is connection has not been restored.I have the same problem with memory card ZI can use both Y and Z and my wife's PC but not mine.Any help...
  4. Restoring network connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Restoring Network Connection

Restoring Network Connection: When I restart the desktop the Network lost the credentials. [ATTACH] How can be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-network-connection/4d32e378-fb4c-4491-a2ba-ad2933efbb5e
  6. Windows 10 network connection issue

Windows 10 network connection issue: I am currently Win 10 ver 1909, on an Acer laptop. I have been experiencing loss of internet. It still shows connected and secured. However, I cannot connect to a site. I have used all the self help troubleshooting available with Win 10, and the problem cannot be found. The...
  7. Network issue, cannot connect to network.

Network issue, cannot connect to network.: So I've been having a problem with windows 10 recently. The network notification in the taskbar disappeared, but I already enabled the network option in the settings. When I press the network button from the lock screen, a black pop up appears, but with only the airplane mode...
  8. Error Restoring Network Connections

Error Restoring Network Connections: I am using Windows 10. For years I was able to connect to my network drives from my file explorer. The Network drives are mapped so, its a one click short cut. Recently however, I am getting an error and can't connect... until today I would just restart my computer (what a...
  9. Network Connection Issue?

Network Connection Issue?: Something strange is happening here. I am able to connect to the internet/RDP/DB on my server, receive ping requests, but it's showing an exclamation mark on the network icon and when I view the network information it says: Unknown: The dependency service or group failed...
  10. networking or connectivity issues

networking or connectivity issues: Hi all, I have couple of bizarre issues with network and sharing. Issue 1: WiFi Printer * Windows can't detect WiFi printer * after many troubleshooting, I was able to 'discover' it but can't really use it for scanning or printing * After a PC reboot, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restoring network connections

2. restoring network connections error windows 10

3. windows 10 1809 an error has occurred while reconnecting this connection has not been restored

4. restoring network connection error windows 10