Windows 10: Windows 10 Network Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Network Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an issue where I had 3 windows machines, 2 Windows 10 and 1 Windows 7 all on the same network. Before I clean installed Windows 10 on one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cldcp00, Dec 30, 2015.

1. cldcp00 Win User

Windows 10 Network Issue

I have an issue where I had 3 windows machines, 2 Windows 10 and 1 Windows 7 all on the same network.
    Before I clean installed Windows 10 on one of the machines because Cortana was not working every thing was fine.

You could access files from any machine on any machine. Now from the machine I have reinstalled windows 10 I cannot access files on any of the other machines.

I have spent hours trying virtually everything suggested on the internet to resolve this error and I am getting nowhere.

The error I am getting is

Error Code 0x80070035
    The network path was not found

Can somebody suggest a service who can remote logon to my machine to get this fixed.

I have to get this resolved ASAP

Regards

Desmond

:)

cldcp00, Dec 30, 2015

2. Windows 10: Issues with deleting a particular system file and Administrator Problems.

Original Title: Administrator Problems

The issue is quite simple. Ever since migrating to Windows 10, I've been unable to administrate, though I'm supposedly an administrator with "full control." A current example: I've picked up a trojan file in a c:\windows subdirectory. having full control
    of the c:\ directory, I should be able to simply delete the bad file. However, I can't do that because I get the following message:

"You require permission from the computer's administrator to make changes to this file." I've tried all the suggestions here and none of them work. This has been an ongoing issue with this OS since I installed it a year ago. Until now, I haven't needed
    to "administrate" over this directory, and thought that Microsoft would eventually get around to fixing the problem, especially since there have been so many complaints about it. Apparently, Microsoft can't handle it. BTW, Windows 10 sucks. It's apparently
    not built for end users who want to accomplish real work on the computers THEY OWN. Instead it's built for vendors who want to know who you are, where you are and what you're doing, so that they can tailor advertising to you.

Windows 10 Keyboard Issue, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Won't read SD CARD windows 10

Below is the result of following your Step 1. So my issue of Windows 10 not reading the SD is still not resolved. How come the required driver to allow Windows 10 to read the SD in my computer was not installed during the fix?

"There is a problem with the driver for USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller. The driver needs to be reinstalled."

Windows 10 SD issue, Dec 30, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Windows 10 Network Issue

The answer would be no on who to recommend. That is why you are here. First off, just because "Cortana", which used to be Windows/Microsoft Search. You did not have to reinstall windows for something that can be fixed. As for the networking problem, you have not been making any changes to the registry or turning off services have you?

That problem you are having is usually related to third party Internet Security software that is incorrectly set up.

bro67, Dec 31, 2015
  5. cldcp00 Win User
    Thanks for your reply

I have disabled Kaspersky and still having the same problems any other suggestions

cldcp00, Dec 31, 2015
  6. cldcp00 Win User
    Hi Bro67

I just want to say thank you, you was right it was Kaspersky causing the problem and with a bit of persistence Imanged to sold the issue.

Once again thank you

Desmond

cldcp00, Dec 31, 2015
  7. bro67 Win User
    Third party Internet Security software is always the reason for that fault. Let Kaspersky know if there is not already a thread showing in their community forums about this. I would still file a ticket with them, that you had this problem. They may have a software fix on their servers that solves any issues that users cannot fix by rechecking the settings.

The only thing that is really needed from those Internet Security suites is the AV-Malware scanners if a person visits a lot of sites with potential rogues on them.

The biggest issue right now is that with all of the changes that get pushed in the packages by Microsoft, causes third party security software to break.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Network Issue

1. Windows 10 Network Issue - Similar Threads - Network Issue

2. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  3. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  4. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

5. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Hi - another network sharing issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi - another network sharing issue.: Hi - another frustrating network sharing issue. Until recently my wife has been able to access her files on my PC via her laptop over WiFi, no major issues. All devices were powered off recently while we were away from home, come back and suddenly the shared folders which...
  9. Hi - another network sharing issue.

Hi - another network sharing issue.: Hi - another frustrating network sharing issue. Until recently my wife has been able to access her files on my PC via her laptop over WiFi, no major issues. All devices were powered off recently while we were away from home, come back and suddenly the shared folders which...
  10. Network Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Connection Issues: This is the first time I've ever come across this issue:I cannot connect to any of my wifi networks on my laptop. The "available" networks aren't even found in my area, they don't show up on my PC, phone, tablet, or my husband's devices. It's only on my gaming laptop which...