Windows 10: Windows 10 Network Issues -- Would love an explanation!

Discus and support Windows 10 Network Issues -- Would love an explanation! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I realize that Windows 10 home networking can be problematic. I am wondering if I outline my current scenario with enough background information to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by petergoode, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Network Issues -- Would love an explanation!

I realize that Windows 10 home networking can be problematic. I am wondering if I outline my current scenario with enough background information to allow some smart person to recommend a solution.I have a Linksys Velop router which is connected via ethernet cables to one Windows 7 Home and two Windows 10 Home Dell Inspirons PC's. I also have a Lenovo notebook also running Windows 10 home which connects via WiFi.The two Windows 10 PC's only show the Windows 7 and WiFi connected notebook on the network.The Windows 7 PC shows all of the computers.The WiFi connected notebook only shows itself

:)

petergoode, Aug 13, 2022
  2. Gino Des Win User

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Aug 13, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Network issues after Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Method 2. Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 13, 2022
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Windows 10 Network Issues -- Would love an explanation!

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Network Issues -- Would love an explanation!

1. Windows 10 Network Issues -- Would love an explanation! - Similar Threads - Network Issues love

2. Windows 10 Network Issues -- Would love an explanation!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Network Issues -- Would love an explanation!: I realize that Windows 10 home networking can be problematic. I am wondering if I outline my current scenario with enough background information to allow some smart person to recommend a solution.I have a Linksys Velop router which is connected via ethernet cables to one...
  3. Windows 10 Network Issues -- Would love an explanation!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Network Issues -- Would love an explanation!: I realize that Windows 10 home networking can be problematic. I am wondering if I outline my current scenario with enough background information to allow some smart person to recommend a solution.I have a Linksys Velop router which is connected via ethernet cables to one...
  4. Would love to disable this cool new feature!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Would love to disable this cool new feature!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dylan0o7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/oin3o7/would_love_to_disable_this_cool_new_feature/
  5. Discussion: Would you love a new and improved Windows Media Center for Windows 10 in the...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Discussion: Would you love a new and improved Windows Media Center for Windows 10 in the...: I sure would!! If you would, please upvote this feedback on the Feedback Hub, and consider adding a comment to go with that: https://aka.ms/AA94u88...
  6. I would love if some Windows 10 experts could chime in with their insights....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I would love if some Windows 10 experts could chime in with their insights....: submitted by /u/varietist_department [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esspvy/i_would_love_if_some_windows_10_experts_could/
  7. Would love to know my windows licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Would love to know my windows licence: i was told my windows licence will soon expire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-love-to-know-my-windows-licence/bc474ff9-66ed-44a9-bc62-98db6d40a533"
  8. I would love to upgrade to Windows 10 from WIndows 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I would love to upgrade to Windows 10 from WIndows 8: I have Windows 8 on this laptop. I know when Windows 10 first came out they were letting everybody download it for free. Now my question is do you have to pay for it now or is there a way you can still download windows 10 for free. I would love to upgrade to Windows 10....
  9. Some windows 10 issues, need explanation

in Windows 10 Support
    Some windows 10 issues, need explanation: Hi everyone I know this question might seem dumb, asking here but i had no other way to know about this. I have been using windows 7 from a long time and a big fan of it. I got windows 8.1 laptop and tried hard to be used to windows 8.1 but unfortunately i couldn't. Its a...
  10. I would love to go back to 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I would love to go back to 7: my computer auto update to windows 10 while i was out of the country. now the 30 days to go back are up and HP didnt send any recovery disc when I bought this new computer just over a yr ago. I would love to go back to 7 and have the act. code, but its no good with microsoft...