Windows 10: Windows 10 network not accessible issue

Discus and support Windows 10 network not accessible issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo PC with pre-installed Windows 10 OS. Today morning onwards the network is not getting accessible with this system. I can access other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AKHIL NARAYANAN, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 network not accessible issue

I have a Lenovo PC with pre-installed Windows 10 OS. Today morning onwards the network is not getting accessible with this system. I can access other systems shared folders from this PC but can't access the shared folders of this Lenovo PC. Also internet is working fine in the system. While diagnose the issue, its showing a message "The remote device or resource won't accept the connection Detected". I have tried to resolve the issue by

* Enabled insecure login in Lanman workstation option of Group policy

* Disabled Antivirus and Firewall

* All the sharing options are enabled in Sharing and settings option etc.

Please give a solution for rectify the issue

:)

AKHIL NARAYANAN, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 12, 2019
  3. cushman Win User
    Windows 10 issues!

So for about 3 to 4 weeks now i'm having some issues with windows 10, Issues like LAN proxy "network says i have internet access but i can't access the internet it doesn't show a x or an exclamation sign" and huge frame rate drops in all games and stuttering! What i'm wondering is if i update my bios will it play nice with windows 10? Because i haven't updated my bios since i bought my system.

cushman, Mar 12, 2019
  4. astrakan Win User

Windows 10 network not accessible issue

windows 10 loosing local network access

Hi,

Well, frequently, I'm unable to access folders on my laptop (or desktop from laptop).
    Then I run network troubleshooting and windows says me the same thing again: one or more network protocols are not installed and necessary for connectivity. Then I accept the correction and I can access my network until the next time it will fail and will say me the same thing. One day, perhaps 3 if I am lucky.
    IT'S MASSIVELY BORING !! *Smile Windows 10 network not accessible issue :)

Any clue ?

astrakan, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 network not accessible issue

1. Windows 10 network not accessible issue - Similar Threads - network accessible issue

2. Windows 10 Network Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Network Issues: Windows updated and my internet will not work now. I have tried updating my drivers numerous times and it says my default gateway not available. How can I fix this?...
  3. Windows 10 network issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 network issues.: I have a laptop and pc. Both are Windows 10.My laptop connects to the WiFi fine.My pc has had issues since I installed a new WiFi adapter.I have since replaced it with my old one but the issues still remain.I have been using an ethernet cable to connect my laptop to my pc and...
  4. Windows 10 Network not accessing network pc's

Windows 10 Network not accessing network pc's: We have 2 new Lenovo Thinkpad T490s laptops. Built identically with Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1.PC 1 : accesses all networked PC's correctly - see below : OAK-THINKPAD-TPC2 : only accesses the local networked PC - see below : OAK-THINKPAD-T2The only major difference between...
  5. Network issue in Windows 10

Network issue in Windows 10: I have a home network with a workstation operating Windows 10 Pro, a laptop operating Windows 10 Home, a Surface Book operating Windows 10 Pro, and a Thecus network storage unit operation on Linux. The workstation and the laptop can see the Thecus Server in the Network...
  6. Windows 10 Network issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Network issues: Hey guys, so I have a spesific problem regarding my internet speed on my recently switched deskop(new hardware exept of HDDs and SSD). After installing all drivers from the MSI website (I have an B550M MAG), my internet speed was down to 10Mib/s(download) even though I have...
  7. Windows 10 network issues

Windows 10 network issues: Yesterday on my pc, my internet started playing up and i couldnt load anything up or play any games. So i rebooted pc and restarted router but nothing changed. The wifi works on my laptop and phone just fine but on pc it just randomly stopped working. Then the neighbours let...
  8. Windows 10 network issues

Windows 10 network issues: Yesterday on my pc, my internet started playing up and i couldnt load anything up or play any games. So i rebooted pc and restarted router but nothing changed. The wifi works on my laptop and phone just fine but on pc it just randomly stopped working. Then the neighbours let...
  9. Strange Networking access issue after Windows 10 updates

Strange Networking access issue after Windows 10 updates: I'm on Win10 1903 and had finally gotten everything working correctly. However after a windows update a strange networking issue has show up. I have 3 PC's in my network and all had been able to connect to each one's user public folders. Now, PC1 is fine and can connect to...
  10. Windows 10 Network Issues

Windows 10 Network Issues: Hello, I have been having a lot of trouble with Windows 10 lately. The wired ethernet connection keeps alternating between on, unidentified, and unplugged when it is plugged in the whole time. I have reinstalled windows several times and tried many online guides with no...