Windows 10: Windows 10 network problems.

Discus and support Windows 10 network problems. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok, so I have absolutely no idea on how this happens or why it is caused, but sometimes, out of nowhere, my computer looses connection to the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bernard, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Bernard Win User

Windows 10 network problems.

Ok, so I have absolutely no idea on how this happens or why it is caused, but sometimes, out of nowhere, my computer looses connection to the internet for no apparent reason.
    This didn't happen to me in Win7 and im really confused. It sometimes says that it is identifying the net, and sometimes it just goes like if there weren't any nearby connections...

Currently I'm just fixing it by right clicking the wi-fi icon and click on fix problems. But sometimes it doesnt even last a minute before I have to do it again, so I would really appreciate a way to get rid of this "thing" for good.

In other words halp me pls my computer disconnects randomly.

:)

Bernard, Aug 1, 2015

2. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Computer shows blue screen and tells me that atikmdag.sys failed.

Windows 10 stops my computer and then gives me a blue screen. tells me that my atikmdag.sys failed. Have tried MS help but still have this problem. Any suggestion besides throwing away this computer?

Brenda( ) Windows 10 problems, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 network problems.

1. Windows 10 network problems. - Similar Threads - network problems

2. Problem with Device Manager & Network Connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Device Manager & Network Connection: I have a Windows 10 64-bit HP laptop that's about a year old. Today, when I got home from work, I noticed that it seemed to have restarted, so I assumed it had downloaded a Windows update. However, I suddenly have a number of problems that I didn't have this morning before...
  3. I am having Network Discovery problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having Network Discovery problems: How are Windows Defender Settings set to allow discovery of my other computers? I know it's a Defender issue, because if I shut Windows Defender off, the other computers show up, when Network is clicked, in file manager. I've already set the: DNS Client Function Discovery...
  4. Networking problem after Windows 10 Update 1809

Networking problem after Windows 10 Update 1809: After I updated my PCs to Windows 10 1809 update my WLAN connectivity stopped. I am unable to reconnect all my computers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/networking-problem-after-windows-10-update-1809/9d6bcbf0-3647-44f6-9b96-ecd5c796c666
  5. Networking problems on a fresh windows 10 install

Networking problems on a fresh windows 10 install: Hello, i just bought a new laptopt with Windows 10 Pro, it is brand new there is no anti virus program other than Windows Defender. I'm having a lot of issues on the internet. I wanted to start by installing Norton, but I found the "Can't reach this page" error on Edge while...
  6. Network Server problem Win 10

Network Server problem Win 10: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10. Now, I can no longer connect to the Server. My troubleshooter says it cannot detect a pathway. The server is Windows 7. I still have internet connection and other network connections (printer, other laptops, etc). How do I fix this...
  7. Keep having problems with connection and having to run network diagnostics very frequently

Keep having problems with connection and having to run network diagnostics very frequently: I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 15 running the latest version of Windows 10. Lately, I've been continuously having network problems. Randomly, my laptop wouldn't be able to access the internet, even when still connected to a wifi network. Each time, I run Windows Network...
  8. New problem - Network Credentials

New problem - Network Credentials: I have followed the guide to disable password request but when trying to access PC 1 from PC 2 it keeps asking me for credentials, however on PC 1 to PC 2 it doesn’t? 131219
  9. Win10/Win7 Print Networking Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10/Win7 Print Networking Problem: I have a home network that was set up with all win7 machines and a HP LaserJet 4050 lpt printer attached to one of them. All machines had access thru the network to this one printer. I recently purchased a new win10 computer (Dell Precision 3630) to which I have attached the...
  10. Windows 10 networking/file sharing problems

Windows 10 networking/file sharing problems: I recently upgraded a couple of computers on my network that were running Windows 7 to Windows 10. I also had another computer running Windows 7 replaced with a new computer running Windows 10. I have 5 computers total on my home wired network. One computer runs Windows 10...