Windows 10: Windows 10 network problems.

Discus and support Windows 10 network problems. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok, so I have absolutely no idea on how this happens or why it is caused, but sometimes, out of nowhere, my computer looses connection to the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bernard, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Bernard Win User

Windows 10 network problems.

Ok, so I have absolutely no idea on how this happens or why it is caused, but sometimes, out of nowhere, my computer looses connection to the internet for no apparent reason.
    This didn't happen to me in Win7 and im really confused. It sometimes says that it is identifying the net, and sometimes it just goes like if there weren't any nearby connections...

Currently I'm just fixing it by right clicking the wi-fi icon and click on fix problems. But sometimes it doesnt even last a minute before I have to do it again, so I would really appreciate a way to get rid of this "thing" for good.

In other words halp me pls my computer disconnects randomly.

:)

Bernard, Aug 1, 2015
  2. windows 10 problems Win User

problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Brenda( ) Windows 10 problems Win User
    Computer shows blue screen and tells me that atikmdag.sys failed.

Windows 10 stops my computer and then gives me a blue screen. tells me that my atikmdag.sys failed. Have tried MS help but still have this problem. Any suggestion besides throwing away this computer?

Brenda( ) Windows 10 problems, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 network problems.

1. Windows 10 network problems. - Similar Threads - network problems

2. Windows 10 Pro 1803 network problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro 1803 network problems: When trying to access Windows 10 Pro 1803 files on another computer, I get this message. " Windows cannot access ||DESKTOP-------. Contact Network Administrator to gain access." I have tried. I need to know how to grant access, I am the only admin in this office. What...
  3. WINDOWS 10 NETWORKING PROBLEM

WINDOWS 10 NETWORKING PROBLEM: WE HAVE 3 COMPUTERS RUNING WIN10. ONE SERVES AS A SERVER AND OTHERS AS WORKSTATIONS. A PROGRAM ON THE SERVER IS ACCESSED FROM THE WORKSTATIONS ONE WORKS FINE, OTHER CANNOT ACCESS THE SERVER. PINGS THE SERVER OK USING THE IP ADDRESS BUT WILL NOT ACCESS USING THE...
  4. Network problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network problem: hi I have a 5G network and a 4G network about 4-6 months ago I used to game and surf with the wifi and suddenly it disappeared now I can only see the 4G network and when I restart my laptop I can see the 5G network but when I try to connect it bugs out...
  5. NETWORK PROBLEM

NETWORK PROBLEM: I am using windows 10 on a samsung laptop. Problem: I bought a mifi BUT it connects on and off. When I troubleshoot sometimes I get such answers- 1. DNS Server not responding 2. A network cable not properly plugged in. 3. This computer etc, etc. Help...
  6. Network problems

Network problems: My computer is running windows 10 and is hard wired to my router. When I go on internet explorer or chrome it won’t conect untill i click on the network icon in the corner of my screen and open up the network page, right after i can click on the explorer icon and the whole...
  7. Network connection problem

Network connection problem: I'm having a real problem with my computer - I'm using Windows 10 Home, and the Microsoft Edge browser. I'm constantly losing my internet connection. From what I can tell, my router and modem are working fine. I've run the Network Diagnostic Troubleshooter and it can't...
  8. Network problems continued - clean install of Windows 1803.17134.345

Network problems continued - clean install of Windows 1803.17134.345: Hello! Probably I'm setting up something wrong and at this point I ran out of options. This will be little convoluted. After I reboot my PC1(ROCKET) and PC2(DESKTOP-3) PC1 is seeing only PC2 (DESKTOP-3) in the File explorer. It doesn't see itself. [ATTACH] Using...
  9. Problem with network

Problem with network: Hello I have a problem with my wifi network, before a few days when I connect to the network,, I see notification says your wifi using old security method. From yesterday I couldn't connect to the internet there is no internet access. When I run troubleshooting I got...
  10. Windows has detected an IP address conflict and other Network Problems

Windows has detected an IP address conflict and other Network Problems: We are currently running 3 wireless PCs off our small home network. Two are laptops and one is a desktop and all them are using built-in wireless adapters. All have the OS Windows Home 1803. The desktop and my laptop are having regular IP address conflict message boxes...