Windows 10: Windows 10 network problems.

Discus and support Windows 10 network problems. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok, so I have absolutely no idea on how this happens or why it is caused, but sometimes, out of nowhere, my computer looses connection to the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bernard, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Bernard Win User

Windows 10 network problems.

Ok, so I have absolutely no idea on how this happens or why it is caused, but sometimes, out of nowhere, my computer looses connection to the internet for no apparent reason.
    This didn't happen to me in Win7 and im really confused. It sometimes says that it is identifying the net, and sometimes it just goes like if there weren't any nearby connections...

Currently I'm just fixing it by right clicking the wi-fi icon and click on fix problems. But sometimes it doesnt even last a minute before I have to do it again, so I would really appreciate a way to get rid of this "thing" for good.

In other words halp me pls my computer disconnects randomly.

:)

Bernard, Aug 1, 2015

2. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Computer shows blue screen and tells me that atikmdag.sys failed.

Windows 10 stops my computer and then gives me a blue screen. tells me that my atikmdag.sys failed. Have tried MS help but still have this problem. Any suggestion besides throwing away this computer?

Brenda( ) Windows 10 problems, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 network problems.

1. Windows 10 network problems. - Similar Threads - network problems

2. windows 10 network problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 network problem: So when I sit in a room in my house I always sit in my laptop keeps shutting off. When I plug the charger in, it stops and then I realise I'm connected to my NEIGHBOURS NETWORK!! I have connected to her network before because I was at her house, but it keeps happening! It's...
  3. Problem with the Wireless network detection

Problem with the Wireless network detection: I post this message cause I got a big problem with the Wireless Network detection. In fact, when I reinstalled windows on my PC, I done it with a connected ethernet cable. But now, it's impossible to see in the network detection other things than the ethernet cable. I wanna...
  4. 2 network problems w/ new Windows 10 PC.. firewall?

2 network problems w/ new Windows 10 PC.. firewall?: Hi, So I had a Surface pro 4 running Windows 10 Pro and never had any of these problems, but I just got a Surface Pro (5th gen) running Windows 10 Pro and I'm having two network problems out of the box, and I'm wondering if it could be due to default firewall settings?...
  5. 2 network problems w/ new Windows 10 PC.. firewall?

in Windows 10 Support
    2 network problems w/ new Windows 10 PC.. firewall?: Hi, So I had a Surface pro 4 running Windows 10 Pro and never had any of these problems, but I just got a Surface Pro (5th gen) running Windows 10 Pro and I'm having two network problems out of the box, and I'm wondering if it could be due to default firewall settings?...
  6. Sudden Network Problems

Sudden Network Problems: Three computers (one Windows 7, two Windows 10) are on a home network; both Windows 10 computers are on 1803. Until today, all could share one printer connected to the Windows 7 computer and could share files from/to a public folder on one of the other computers. This is file...
  7. I'm back - same problem. Not all computers are showing on home network

I'm back - same problem. Not all computers are showing on home network: I spent two days working to get all my home computers to see each other on the same network/work-group. Now I'm back to the same place. Some computers see each other and others do not. Is there a way to do a refresh or such, so the computers will rescan the network for other...
  8. network credential problem

network credential problem: - trying to connect laptop to desktop and copy files - can see the drives but when I try to connect - says "Windows cannot access //drivename" "you do not have permission to access //drivename". See your network administrator" That is me - only user, administrator is me...
  9. Weird network problems.

Weird network problems.: Recently, my PC that uses WiFI adapter, started behaving really weird. My usual network speed is 10Mbps,but my PC is not going above 7 anymore. Also, it is extremely unstable. It works in one moment, than drops all the way down to Kbps i guess, for example, if i am playing...
  10. Windows 10 [1803] network problems

Windows 10 [1803] network problems: I have 3 computers at home, all running Windows 10 Home [1803] not in S mode, but cannot get them to network properly. After much research in this Community: (1) settings in Network and Sharing Centre > Change advanced sharing settings are: Private: on & on; Guest or Public:...