Windows 10: Windows 10 network problems.

Discus and support Windows 10 network problems. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok, so I have absolutely no idea on how this happens or why it is caused, but sometimes, out of nowhere, my computer looses connection to the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bernard, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Bernard Win User

Windows 10 network problems.

Ok, so I have absolutely no idea on how this happens or why it is caused, but sometimes, out of nowhere, my computer looses connection to the internet for no apparent reason.
    This didn't happen to me in Win7 and im really confused. It sometimes says that it is identifying the net, and sometimes it just goes like if there weren't any nearby connections...

Currently I'm just fixing it by right clicking the wi-fi icon and click on fix problems. But sometimes it doesnt even last a minute before I have to do it again, so I would really appreciate a way to get rid of this "thing" for good.

In other words halp me pls my computer disconnects randomly.

:)

Bernard, Aug 1, 2015

2. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Computer shows blue screen and tells me that atikmdag.sys failed.

Windows 10 stops my computer and then gives me a blue screen. tells me that my atikmdag.sys failed. Have tried MS help but still have this problem. Any suggestion besides throwing away this computer?

Brenda( ) Windows 10 problems, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 network problems.

1. Windows 10 network problems. - Similar Threads - network problems

2. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  3. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  4. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21
  6. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21
  7. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  8. I have problem with my network device list

I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  9. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...