Windows 10: Windows 10 network problems.

Discus and support Windows 10 network problems. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok, so I have absolutely no idea on how this happens or why it is caused, but sometimes, out of nowhere, my computer looses connection to the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bernard, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Bernard Win User

Windows 10 network problems.

Ok, so I have absolutely no idea on how this happens or why it is caused, but sometimes, out of nowhere, my computer looses connection to the internet for no apparent reason.
    This didn't happen to me in Win7 and im really confused. It sometimes says that it is identifying the net, and sometimes it just goes like if there weren't any nearby connections...

Currently I'm just fixing it by right clicking the wi-fi icon and click on fix problems. But sometimes it doesnt even last a minute before I have to do it again, so I would really appreciate a way to get rid of this "thing" for good.

In other words halp me pls my computer disconnects randomly.

:)

Bernard, Aug 1, 2015
  2. windows 10 problems Win User

problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Brenda( ) Windows 10 problems Win User
    Computer shows blue screen and tells me that atikmdag.sys failed.

Windows 10 stops my computer and then gives me a blue screen. tells me that my atikmdag.sys failed. Have tried MS help but still have this problem. Any suggestion besides throwing away this computer?

Brenda( ) Windows 10 problems, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 network problems.

1. Windows 10 network problems. - Similar Threads - network problems

2. Problem with accessing network shares on Win10 pc from Win10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with accessing network shares on Win10 pc from Win10 laptop: So I'm having a problem that appeared fairly recently (about a week ago). I have shared some directories on my PC that I use as a file server, and I have mounted those as network drives on my laptop. This allows me to play my entire Steam library from the server, which has...
  3. Network access permission problem w/ Windows 10 build 1803

Network access permission problem w/ Windows 10 build 1803: Two identical computers on an ethernet network, both running Windows 10 Pro 64b build 1803. Each can see the other on the network. Computer 2 can access shared directories on computer 1, but no.1 is denied access to no.2 with the familiar "you don't have permission..."...
  4. windows 10 home lan network problem

windows 10 home lan network problem: I have 3 Pc in LAN. All having same version windows 10 home. all are same network group say WORKGROUP. there are 3 Pc . PC A ,B C. In Pc B i m facing problem. as in Pc B i can see all lan pc name on network but could not access A and C. but from PC A & C i can access Pc B....
  5. Windows 10 network share sporadic problem

Windows 10 network share sporadic problem: I was working at a client location that have a Workgroup network. The system that holds the data is a Windows 10 Pro (updated) and one of the workstations is a Windows 10 Home (Laptop). The issue that started happening a few months ago is that occasionally the laptop loses...
  6. File Explorer and Network Connection Problems after Installing Windows Updates

File Explorer and Network Connection Problems after Installing Windows Updates: This is a repeat problem after allowing Windows 10 to install updates. Before, the only way I could find to fix the issue was to restore our computers to a time before the update. Sure enough, we just installed updates and are having the same problems of no longer being able...
  7. Home network problem

Home network problem: I have 6 computer on my home network, everything was working fine until about 2 weeks ago when I noticed I no longer could access my backup server. I am using windows 10 pro on all computers, I can still access 3 of the 6 computers and all of there folders and files. The 3...
  8. Problem Lan Network multi computers in Windows 10

Problem Lan Network multi computers in Windows 10: In my company since change from windows 7 to windows 10, lan network, printers share not stable, please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/problem-lan-network-multi-computers-in-windows-10/80fbf9cf-c866-43ad-b505-0fbe6472c428
  9. Wifi Problems- From not connecting or finding networks, to slow and unusable connections

Wifi Problems- From not connecting or finding networks, to slow and unusable connections: I recently bought a Asus laptop G751JT, second hand from a friend and it works perfectly in every respect. The wifi in the beginning too worked absolutely perfectly but then all of a sudden it stopped. So the problem is that the wifi adapter is the Intel AC 7260, and it seems...
  10. network adapter problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    network adapter problem: Hello Dear My pc is currently running window 10 insider preview build 17741 but network adapter is not working. On the previous build there was network adapter. now only wifi is working the PC not recognize internet cable because there is no adapter in the device manager....