Windows 10: Windows 10 - Network Properties like ipv4 showing the path to the .sys file

Discus and support Windows 10 - Network Properties like ipv4 showing the path to the .sys file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All my Network Connections show the path to the .sys file instead of the friendly name. This in on two laptops I have. The two laptops only have two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gt57, Jan 21, 2023.

1. gt57 Win User

Windows 10 - Network Properties like ipv4 showing the path to the .sys file

All my Network Connections show the path to the .sys file instead of the friendly name. This in on two laptops I have. The two laptops only have two applications in common: 1 Citrix Workspace and 2 Quicken.One laptop has many technical applications:VM Workstation PlayerCisco AnyConnect VPN clientFortinet VPN clientPulse Juniper VPN clientGNS3The other laptop is light personal use.Both laptops share OneDrive and have many of the same files synced via FreeFileSync through shares. They have different Microsoft accounts.I have tried multiple items I have found through searches:network conne

:)

Thema:

Windows 10 - Network Properties like ipv4 showing the path to the .sys file

1. Windows 10 - Network Properties like ipv4 showing the path to the .sys file - Similar Threads - Network Properties ipv4

2. IPv4 Properties switch to Manual and empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IPv4 Properties switch to Manual and empty: Hello, I have network issues when my VPN is connected after approximately 4hours.There is no more internet connection and the DNS setting are set on manual and ip is left empty.Only Teams remains connected and works but the Browser, Skype... anythinkg else would stop working...
  3. IPv4 Properties switch to Manual and empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IPv4 Properties switch to Manual and empty: Hello, I have network issues when my VPN is connected after approximately 4hours.There is no more internet connection and the DNS setting are set on manual and ip is left empty.Only Teams remains connected and works but the Browser, Skype... anythinkg else would stop working...
  4. IPv4 Properties switch to Manual and empty

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 - Network Properties like ipv4 showing the path to the .sys file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Network Properties like ipv4 showing the path to the .sys file: All my Network Connections show the path to the .sys file instead of the friendly name. This in on two laptops I have. The two laptops only have two applications in common: 1 Citrix Workspace and 2 Quicken.One laptop has many technical applications:VM Workstation PlayerCisco...
  6. Windows 10 - Network Properties like ipv4 showing the path to the .sys file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Network Properties like ipv4 showing the path to the .sys file: All my Network Connections show the path to the .sys file instead of the friendly name. This in on two laptops I have. The two laptops only have two applications in common: 1 Citrix Workspace and 2 Quicken.One laptop has many technical applications:VM Workstation PlayerCisco...
  7. TCP/IPv4 Properties

TCP/IPv4 Properties: Hello . I have one question . I have currently a DNS server addresses configured inside the router settings configuration . the question is : is better also set in the "use the following DNS server addresses " the same DNS server addresses that are set in the...
  8. Incorrect Network Path in Drive Properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Incorrect Network Path in Drive Properties: In Properties for my N drive, the network path ends in \d, not \n - how do I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-network-path-in-drive-properties/15a1a878-7104-4027-afe9-2f4f1b6d74d8
  9. Cannot open and edit IPv4 Properties in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot open and edit IPv4 Properties in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Windows 10 let users change the IP address of PCs network adapter so they can connect to the internet or the network they belong to, in case there is no automatic connection for that PC. Many a time access to [...] This post Cannot open and edit IPv4 Properties in...
  10. VPN Connection - Cannot open Networking Properties IPv4

VPN Connection - Cannot open Networking Properties IPv4: We use a lot of VPN PPTP Connections. On most we turn off "Use default gateway on remote network". See the image below that shows where this setting is turned off. We cannot open the properties for Internet Protocol Version 4 on VPN connections under Windows 10. This is...