Windows 10: Windows 10 Network sharing and maping

Discus and support Windows 10 Network sharing and maping in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I Recently put a full version of windows 10 on my computer everything went well and it even showed up my network so i thought OK great. I restarted my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ewencam12, Aug 1, 2015.

1. ewencam12 Win User

Windows 10 Network sharing and maping

I Recently put a full version of windows 10 on my computer everything went well and it even showed up my network so i thought OK great. I restarted my computer it then it lost all my network and all my Nas Drivers it only shows the pictures but wont map or see other computer in my Home Network and need theses drives to work because i do Music from home and alot of my files are stored on these drives. I am seriously thinking if i cant find and answer to this problem of going back to windows 8. But also when you go into the network all the right boxes are ticked.

Please Help

Thanks

Ewen

:)

ewencam12, Aug 1, 2015

2. trying to make my server seen under networking tab

So i have a issue with my server not being seen under the networing tab, i can ping the server and create a maped share to said server, but i can't see it under networking, network discovery is turned on i've resarted everything twice double checked it'
    how it should be, this did work before i had to reinstall windows..ideas?

superduck123, Aug 1, 2015
  3. penevl Win User
    can i have ovi map on c1-01?

can i have mape on a c1-01?

penevl, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Network sharing and maping

1. Windows 10 Network sharing and maping - Similar Threads - Network sharing maping

2. Printer maped to lpt4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer maped to lpt4.: Printer maped to lpt4. Command "copy plik.txt lpt4" nothing to do. What wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-maped-to/23664aa0-2aaa-45c2-b563-cbcd30e1f5f6
  3. Printer maped to lpt4.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer maped to lpt4.: Printer maped to lpt4. Command "copy plik.txt lpt4" nothing to do. What wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-maped-to/23664aa0-2aaa-45c2-b563-cbcd30e1f5f6
  4. Windows 10 network sharing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 network sharing.: hi there, I have 3 computers at home, 2 with windows 10 pro version 2004 and 1 with windows 10 home version 2004. PC 1 is windows 10 pro 2004 edition printers connected locally PC 2 is windows 10 pro as well. PC 3 is home edition. PC 2 and 3 need to connect to PC 1 to...
  5. Windows 10 network sharing.

Windows 10 network sharing.: I have 3 computers on my private network, A, B and C. All are set the same for discovery and sharing. Computer B can access A and C. Computer C can access A and B. However computer A can access only C. What can cause this? Note: access = computer name shows in file...
  6. Windows 10 Networking and Sharing

Windows 10 Networking and Sharing: Two days ago I had all my computers on my private home network seeing all the wonderful shared files folders and directories as I intended. I updated this infernal and constantly disappointing Windows 10 machine and now it can't be seen or see any of the home network. In my...
  7. Windows 10 Network Sharing

Windows 10 Network Sharing: Hello. This is my first post. My name is Matt. I work in the IT/Telecom field professionally. I am 38 and have been building PCs for over 20 years. I'm not PC/networking ignorant, but there is always more to learn, so I humbly ask for assistance. So, I have a seemingly...
  8. Disconnected Maped Drive

Disconnected Maped Drive: Good Day All I hope been having this endless fault with my windows 10 Pro PC that is on a domain. I have a p drive that I have mapped from my windows server 2016 . This is a pastel drive. after a couple of day after windows re-installation I have the same fault. The drive...
  9. Network Sharing in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Network Sharing in Windows 10: "You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to request access" after updated in Windows 10? I added permission "EVERYONE" in security....
  10. Windows 10 network share

Windows 10 network share: Hi there, Being an advanced Windows user I am kind of puzzled on why I am now unable to easily share some folders between my two Windows 10 computers which are sitting on the same network. I have followed the tutorial, indeed my services were switched off (why?) and I can...