Windows 10: Windows 10 Networking HELP!

Discus and support Windows 10 Networking HELP! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have spent 2 weeks and I am at the end of my rope. We purchased 3 new desktop computers to replace the 3 we already had in our office. Hp with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StephanieKasinger, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Networking HELP!

I have spent 2 weeks and I am at the end of my rope. We purchased 3 new desktop computers to replace the 3 we already had in our office. Hp with Windows 10, we use QuickBooks and I cant get the 3 new computers to see each other in order to put QuickBooks on the new ones to being using them. I have asked questions on here as well as other sites and have tried everything everyone has told me to try and nothing is working. Any ideas?

:)

StephanieKasinger, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Windows 10 Networking HELP!

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Networking HELP!

1. Windows 10 Networking HELP! - Similar Threads - Networking HELP

2. Please help. BSOD in Windows 11 when on certain Wifi network maybe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help. BSOD in Windows 11 when on certain Wifi network maybe: HiI have trouble with my daughter's computer.For some reason it BSOD several times per day when working on certain location wifi. When using the network sharing from Iphone, there is no problem. When using network from university, there is BSOD. There is also a Cisco Secure...
  3. Please help. BSOD in Windows 11 when on certain Wifi network maybe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help. BSOD in Windows 11 when on certain Wifi network maybe: HiI have trouble with my daughter's computer.For some reason it BSOD several times per day when working on certain location wifi. When using the network sharing from Iphone, there is no problem. When using network from university, there is BSOD. There is also a Cisco Secure...
  4. can someone help me icant connect 5g network

can someone help me icant connect 5g network: can someone help meInterface name: Wi-Fi Driver : Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter Vendor : Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. Provider : Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. Date : 12/07/2021 Version : 12.0.0.1159 INF file : oem32.inf Type : Native Wi-Fi...
  5. can someone help me icant connect 5g network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me icant connect 5g network: can someone help meInterface name: Wi-Fi Driver : Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter Vendor : Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. Provider : Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. Date : 12/07/2021 Version : 12.0.0.1159 INF file : oem32.inf Type : Native Wi-Fi...
  6. Need help with network controller in device manager showing code 28

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with network controller in device manager showing code 28: I'm using a Acer nitro 5, AN515-52-796M. My WIFI and Bluetooth adaptor seems to not be working, settings show no WIFI network and that Bluetooth is turned off.When checking device manager, I see a "network controller" under other devices. The properties page says it has no...
  7. Need help with network controller in device manager showing code 28

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with network controller in device manager showing code 28: I'm using a Acer nitro 5, AN515-52-796M. My WIFI and Bluetooth adaptor seems to not be working, settings show no WIFI network and that Bluetooth is turned off.When checking device manager, I see a "network controller" under other devices. The properties page says it has no...
  8. Need help with network controller in device manager showing code 28

9. Need help with unidentified network error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with unidentified network error: Recently my ethernet keeps responding with "Unidentified network", troubleshooting it results in "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration". I've tried fixes like:- netsh winsock reset and ipconfig commands- Disabling IPv6 and such- Network Reset- Buying a new PCIE...
  10. Need help with unidentified network error

Need help with unidentified network error: Recently my ethernet keeps responding with "Unidentified network", troubleshooting it results in "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration". I've tried fixes like:- netsh winsock reset and ipconfig commands- Disabling IPv6 and such- Network Reset- Buying a new PCIE...