Windows 10: Windows 10 Networking not working right

Discus and support Windows 10 Networking not working right in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Have 5 computers all running windows 10 and are on our home network. However they are not fully recognized by each other. Only one desktop discovers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sadnewbie, Mar 14, 2020.

1. sadnewbie Win User

Windows 10 Networking not working right

Have 5 computers all running windows 10 and are on our home network. However they are not fully recognized by each other. Only one desktop discovers all 5, the other 2 desktops recognize only two one being themselves and one other. The other desktop discovers two others but not itself. All four computers are hardwired connected. The fifth computer is a laptop and it discovers itself and one other computer in the network, this one is wireless.

All the files and folders or disks that can be shared have been properly set by advance sharing. The network advanced features for discovery and sharing have been turned on on all computers. Function Discovery Services have been set to automatic.

How can I make sure we all can be seen by each other and share access.
    All help and assist will be appreciated.

Sadnewbie

:)

sadnewbie, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Networking not working right - Similar Threads - Networking working right

2. Right click is not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click is not working on windows 10: I am experiencing an issue with the right-click menu. The menu only displays for .zip files and some documents, but not for normal folders or shortcuts. When I attempt to load the cursor, it becomes stuck and does not work for apps or software. The error video has been...
  3. Right click is not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click is not working on windows 10: I am experiencing an issue with the right-click menu. The menu only displays for .zip files and some documents, but not for normal folders or shortcuts. When I attempt to load the cursor, it becomes stuck and does not work for apps or software. The error video has been...
  4. Right click is not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Right Click Not Working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click Not Working Windows 10: My mouse's right click doesn't work. It only works after repeatedly click it until it does.I've tried all the USB ports on my PC along with several different mice which work on other PCs. The drivers are up to date, the scf/scan now prompt doesn't find any problems and...
  6. Right Click Not Working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click Not Working Windows 10: My mouse's right click doesn't work. It only works after repeatedly click it until it does.I've tried all the USB ports on my PC along with several different mice which work on other PCs. The drivers are up to date, the scf/scan now prompt doesn't find any problems and...
  7. Right Click Not Working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 10 not working right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not working right: Hello Community; SCENARIO: I have an HP Desktop PC with the OS of Windows 10 home. The PC is not working right, slow to boot up, slow to load web pages and then really slow to shut down. I would appreciate a SECOND opinion, for I had a solution to...
  9. windows 10 update not working right?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update not working right?: As a major PC gamer i rely on windows 10. this last update seems to have broke my computer. windows isn't recognizing my ibuypower keyboard that came with the computer, it's causing my razer headset, keyboard and firefly mouse pad not to communicate properly causing the RGB...
  10. Sound not working right Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound not working right Windows 10: So, I have a laptop which has a sub-woofer, this sub-woofer is not making any noise related to the music, but is instead making "Static" sounds, this is really annoying. Does anyone have experience if so, is there a fix?? 4070