Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 NETWORKING PROBLEM

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 NETWORKING PROBLEM in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; WE HAVE 3 COMPUTERS RUNING WIN10. ONE SERVES AS A SERVER AND OTHERS AS WORKSTATIONS. A PROGRAM ON THE SERVER IS ACCESSED FROM THE WORKSTATIONS ONE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by will_1940, Oct 31, 2018.

1. will_1940 Win User

WINDOWS 10 NETWORKING PROBLEM

WE HAVE 3 COMPUTERS RUNING WIN10. ONE SERVES AS A SERVER AND OTHERS AS WORKSTATIONS. A PROGRAM ON THE SERVER IS ACCESSED FROM THE WORKSTATIONS

ONE WORKS FINE, OTHER CANNOT ACCESS THE SERVER.

PINGS THE SERVER OK USING THE IP ADDRESS BUT WILL NOT ACCESS USING THE COMPUTER NAME.

PRINTS TO A NETWORK PRINTER OK.

UNABLE TO SEE EITHER COMPUTERS UNDER NETWORK ON "FILE EXPLORER"

DOES NOT SEE THE OTHER COMPUTERS BUT THEY SEE THE ONE WITH THE ISSUE.

WAS WORKING FINE UNTIL EARLY SEPTEMBER 2018.

ALL COMPUTERS HARD WIRED

:)

will_1940, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 31, 2018
  4. WINDOWS 10 NETWORKING PROBLEM

Network problem

Hi Aslam,

We would like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you connecting via wired or wireless?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue using a different device?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided on how to fix network connection issue in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 NETWORKING PROBLEM

1. WINDOWS 10 NETWORKING PROBLEM - Similar Threads - NETWORKING PROBLEM

2. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  3. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  4. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21
  6. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21
  7. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  8. I have problem with my network device list

I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  9. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...