Windows 10: windows 10 networking

Discus and support windows 10 networking in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cant use network to acces my two pcs I have a brix downstairs and pc upstairs both plugged directly into router I think every thing is clicked to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by andrewlowrie1, Dec 8, 2018.

1. windows 10 networking

I cant use network to acces my two pcs

I have a brix downstairs and pc upstairs both plugged directly into router

I think every thing is clicked to share etc but not let me accesss

:)

andrewlowrie1, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 networking

Delta6326, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 networking

1. windows 10 networking - Similar Threads - networking

2. Home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home network: A beginner's question: How do I establish a network in my home, to connect 3 computers and a printer, over wi-fi,? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-network/d329fbab-a33c-4702-a434-ab0e8b074f71
  3. How can I use the local group policy in windows 10 to map a network drive persistently

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I use the local group policy in windows 10 to map a network drive persistently: Hi all, we are testing on few machines on how to map network drives using local group policy. So the question is: How do I use the local group policy to achieve the below. A shared network drive has to be mapped once the users logged in using their Windows login...
  4. Can't connect to work shared network drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to work shared network drive: Hi guys, I'm trying to connect to the shared network drive so I can work from home, however I'm having a hard time doing so. I keep getting an error stating Windows cannot access .... Check the spelling of the name, otherwise there may be a problem with your network. This...
  5. Sharing files over home network Windows 10

Sharing files over home network Windows 10: I have always been able to share over home network, one Windows 10 PC let's call it Bill and one Windows 8 Ben. Since replacing Windows 8 PC with new W10 I'll still call it Ben I am unable to access Ben from Bill, but fine the other way round. All permissions are set...
  6. network & updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    network & updates: hello, i have just installed windows 10 pro last week in my laptop that ran windows 8.1, connected my printer to it. it all works fine. now i want to network my laptop & printer with my other computers, all running windows 10 home. 10 pro has the homegroup so I went to...
  7. Which is safer from intrusion at home? Public network or private network?

Which is safer from intrusion at home? Public network or private network?: Hi, I have reason to believe that my computer activity is being monitored by a neighbour and I'd like to know which setting would provide me with the maximum protection against such an intrusion at home. Would it be a public network or a private network? The descriptions I...
  8. Windows 10 and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter broadcom bcmwl63a chipset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter broadcom bcmwl63a chipset: Had issues with broadcom bcmwl63a on Windows 10 as reported with many people The issue was after a successful connection to my network that the connection dropped and was not since able to reconnect.. tried everything from reset to reinstall etc everything here:...
  9. Window 10 Network Problems

Window 10 Network Problems: On Tuesday my local area Network, PC and Tablet Microsoft Surface Go both running Windows 10 worked just fine. PC connected via Ethernet and Tablet via wifi from my modem. I was able to move files back and forth no problem. Today The tablet cannot see the PC. The PC can...
  10. Can't connect to network.

Can't connect to network.: About 5 days ago, I was playing a game when suddenly I disconnected from my wifi. I had to wait around 2 minutes for the networks to show up. When I tried to connect back, it said "Can't connect to this network". Every other device in my house was fine and could connect....