Windows 10: windows 10 never stop update so i cannot use my computer

Discus and support windows 10 never stop update so i cannot use my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer was working normal until windows update itself. this update last about 3 hours and when it finish and restart , again it says windows would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by matildematilde, Sep 16, 2019.

1. windows 10 never stop update so i cannot use my computer

My computer was working normal until windows update itself. this update last about 3 hours and when it finish and restart , again it says windows would up date. it doesn't matter how many times windows update the same thing happen.

as consequence office programs which I pay for they say "product unlicensed". now I Cannot use my computer.

:)

matildematilde, Sep 16, 2019
  2. R-T-B Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

That doesn't stop windows update from grabbing them on next run, at least it didn't back in the RTM days. It simply stops a secondary process from installing them immediately.

R-T-B, Sep 16, 2019
  3. RCoon Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 never stop update so i cannot use my computer

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 never stop update so i cannot use my computer

1. windows 10 never stop update so i cannot use my computer - Similar Threads - never stop update

2. So i cannot update my computer or upgrade it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i cannot update my computer or upgrade it: So, I cannot update my computer, it givesme a error message "Something went wrong. Try to reopen setting later.", and I have tried several fixes including but not limited to sfc and dism so I tried upgrading to windows 11 and that failed and gave me an Error code 0xc00000f0....
  3. So i cannot update my computer or upgrade it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So i cannot update my computer or upgrade it: So, I cannot update my computer, it givesme a error message "Something went wrong. Try to reopen setting later.", and I have tried several fixes including but not limited to sfc and dism so I tried upgrading to windows 11 and that failed and gave me an Error code 0xc00000f0....
  4. So i cannot update my computer or upgrade it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Store updates never stop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store updates never stop: I got plenty of apps that I cant play or use anymore so I check my library in store and found out that I need to update them. When I update it got updated then I restart the computer and still cant use my apps. I checked the library again and still have updates on the Store....
  6. Store updates never stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store updates never stop: I got plenty of apps that I cant play or use anymore so I check my library in store and found out that I need to update them. When I update it got updated then I restart the computer and still cant use my apps. I checked the library again and still have updates on the Store....
  7. Store updates never stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. updating never stops

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    updating never stops: I have Windows 10 and on my MS Store all applications keeps on updating. I cant open them since its running its updates however it never finish. I have this update for a day since yesterday. I need to use application. How can I finish updates? I am connected with LAN...
  9. Windows 10 never stop updating

Windows 10 never stop updating: To the point I had to block updates altogether unless I never want to use my pc. It keeps downloading, installing and downloading again a set of updates and never stops. It consumes the band and the pc becomes useless.Last two weeks I could work because I manually deactivated...
  10. Windows Update Cannot use my computer

Windows Update Cannot use my computer: Hi guys ! Im reaching out to you for a major issue since its completely disabled my laptop. Yesterday, a windows 10 update started on my windows 8 laptop. This morning I opened my laptop, filled the first requirements Windows was asking internet connection, preferences.......