Windows 10: Windows 10 never worked well on my PC!

Discus and support Windows 10 never worked well on my PC! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have an MSI cx62 6qd laptop here are the specs: Intel Core i5-6300HQ 2.3GHz / 3.2GHz, 8GB ram, 1TB HDD, 2GB 940MX nvidia video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/letyphon, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 never worked well on my PC!

Hello everyone,

I have an MSI cx62 6qd laptop here are the specs:

Intel Core i5-6300HQ 2.3GHz / 3.2GHz, 8GB ram, 1TB HDD, 2GB 940MX nvidia video driver

In 2020 it's not the most powerful laptop I know but it's not too bad and it's been only 3 years that I own it.

My question is what's the problem with windows 10, why it's not compatible with my laptop from the beginning untill today?

Even after formatting it's not working well (it waits more than 5 minutes on the turning on screen, the windows circle turns and turns... when it's turned on, it's not smooth at all. And when I try to switch off the same, it takes ages to do so, and again the same problem with sleeping mode. After a while if it's slept, it's not waking up but it turns on from the beginning as if it was shut down.)

Otherwise while I'm using windows 7, it turns on perfectly, no problem with shutting down or sleeping and it's not taking too much time after switching on to get ready to use.

So, I don't understand this kind of problems. Do you have any idea about it? I thought maybe this is a hardware problem, something not compatible with w10.

I tried every method on the internet, disabling fast boot, disabling updates, updating the BIOS etc. In all cases the result is the same.

I installed at the end (yesterday) w7 and I'm so happy with it except the end of its support by Microsoft

submitted by /u/letyphon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/letyphon, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 17, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 never worked well on my PC!

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 never worked well on my PC!

1. Windows 10 never worked well on my PC! - Similar Threads - never worked

2. I still need help! Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I still need help! Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047On my original account Smoothybigboy0 6 I made a thread called Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets...
  3. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and fails everytime when i try.I really need urgent help with this as i am at my wits end and cannot find a straight answer to this.A few days ago, i was looking through my files, when for...
  4. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and fails everytime when i try.I really need urgent help with this as i am at my wits end and cannot find a straight answer to this.A few days ago, i was looking through my files, when for...
  5. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what?: Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-facial-recognition-stopped-working-i/2866929b-b524-40e4-ae1a-0e7a0e38dc85
  7. Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what?

Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what?: Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-facial-recognition-stopped-working-i/2866929b-b524-40e4-ae1a-0e7a0e38dc85
  8. This activation code will never works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This activation code will never works.: I tried call microsoft activation centre for activate my windows 8.1, and I did told the activation ID to the call, but after that, this Windows 8.1 activation ID is no longer working and I failed to activate it.The ID u guys would know because every country using the same...
  9. This activation code will never works.

This activation code will never works.: I tried call microsoft activation centre for activate my windows 8.1, and I did told the activation ID to the call, but after that, this Windows 8.1 activation ID is no longer working and I failed to activate it.The ID u guys would know because every country using the same...
  10. Windows 11 Task Bar - Selected Never for Combining Icons. Works Correctly on 2 additional...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Task Bar - Selected Never for Combining Icons. Works Correctly on 2 additional...: I just got upgraded to Windows 11 on my work laptop. I don't want the icons to combine so I changed all the settings to "Never". It works correctly on the two additonal monitors, but not the main monitor. However, instead of the icons going all the way across the screen like...