Windows 10: Windows 10 new bug (maybe?)

Discus and support Windows 10 new bug (maybe?) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i did not take a screenshot or a pic of it but it definitely gave me a mini heart attack. So basically this is what happened - I start my pc as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ArjunMishra00, May 8, 2022.

1. Windows 10 new bug (maybe?)

So i did not take a screenshot or a pic of it but it definitely gave me a mini heart attack.

So basically this is what happened - I start my pc as usual nothing new. When it arrived at the login screen, it had a password set up (even though no one did it). I was scared to death that someone created a back door into it. I randomly try 1234 (for example) it says as usual password invalid but then it says sign in and it starts signing in and this time no password needed and it starts automatically.

Is it just me or someone else experienced this too??

submitted by /u/ArjunMishra00
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ArjunMishra00, May 8, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2022
  3. Naki Win User
    Major BUG: GPU-Z causes Windows 10 PC to hard lock

I am a proud beta tester of GPU-Z! Also, I have suggested many features/new functions over the years, many of which were implemented by GPU-Z author. *Smile Windows 10 new bug (maybe?) :)
    So, I like GPU-Z and do not want to use anything else for this.

Could be not GPU-Z, in fact. Maybe a combination of those latest AMD Radeon drivers+my Windows 10 being Insider Preview.
    MY Windows 10 OS is the Insider Preview kind, maybe I should have mentioned that.

RE Core Temp, I have translated it into Bulgarian, and also suggested some new features, implemented by author (for Core Temp, just a few - less than those I suggested for GPU-Z). *Smile Windows 10 new bug (maybe?) :)
    So, likewise I like it and do not want to stop using it. *Wink Windows 10 new bug (maybe?) ;)

Naki, May 8, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows 10 new bug (maybe?)

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 new bug (maybe?) :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 8, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 new bug (maybe?)

1. Windows 10 new bug (maybe?) - Similar Threads - bug maybe

2. Bug with the button on the game wheel maybe a problem with the drivers or registry editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with the button on the game wheel maybe a problem with the drivers or registry editor: I have a Hory Racing Wheel APEX and when I press the gas pedal R2 I get and the sound goes down keyboard and mouse don't work until I turn off the device...
  3. Bug with the button on the game wheel maybe a problem with the drivers or registry editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug with the button on the game wheel maybe a problem with the drivers or registry editor: I have a Hory Racing Wheel APEX and when I press the gas pedal R2 I get and the sound goes down keyboard and mouse don't work until I turn off the device...
  4. Bug with the button on the game wheel maybe a problem with the drivers or registry editor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. High resolution weather widget =)))..this "maybe bug" still have on windows 11

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High resolution weather widget =)))..this "maybe bug" still have on windows 11: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/lygoqkqgai1a1.png?width=443&format=png&auto=webp&s=85b50fcc89f7b62546d43097e385bb4ed68264de submitted by /u/Many-Introduction565 [link] [comments]...
  6. New Update bug maybe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Update bug maybe: Hi, I dont know if anyone else has this specific issue but I've been trying to fix it for two to three days now.I have an older hp pavilion 15, Intel corei5 7th gen that I use for projects that involve server communications and stuff, so basically it's a hub that I rely on...
  7. New Update bug maybe

New Update bug maybe: Hi, I dont know if anyone else has this specific issue but I've been trying to fix it for two to three days now.I have an older hp pavilion 15, Intel corei5 7th gen that I use for projects that involve server communications and stuff, so basically it's a hub that I rely on...
  8. New Update bug maybe

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows 11 Missing Security Log Event IDs 4802 and 4803? This a bug, feature, or maybe...

Windows 11 Missing Security Log Event IDs 4802 and 4803? This a bug, feature, or maybe...: Windows 11 OS install clean, about 2 months ago. Fully updated as of this posting. This issue did not occur on Windows 10 or previous versions of Windows on same hardware. This is not a hardware issue. This issue has now happened on multiple instances of Windows 11 either...
  10. Windows 11 Missing Security Log Event IDs 4802 and 4803? This a bug, feature, or maybe...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Missing Security Log Event IDs 4802 and 4803? This a bug, feature, or maybe...: Windows 11 OS install clean, about 2 months ago. Fully updated as of this posting. This issue did not occur on Windows 10 or previous versions of Windows on same hardware. This is not a hardware issue. This issue has now happened on multiple instances of Windows 11 either...