Windows 10: Windows 10 New Build Network Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 New Build Network Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After upgrading to the new Windows 10 build: 15063.483 from it's previous build, all my mapped network drives that had worked previously are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zeromaverick, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Windows 10 New Build Network Issue

After upgrading to the new Windows 10 build: 15063.483 from it's previous build, all my mapped network drives that had worked previously are not working/can't connect to them. I've tried wiping my credentials used to log in, unmapped them, disconnected them... Can't even connect to the server directly from the IP anymore. (\\xxx.xxx.x.xxx)

It worked on the previous build without any issues, but after updating, it's not working at all. Any hints on what it could be?

:)

Zeromaverick, Jul 17, 2017

2. Windows 10 major update now won't connect to the Internet

Looks like your computer did November update which brings wide number of new features:

Review] What’s New in Windows 10 November Update Build

In any case you can rollback to 10240 i.e. earlier version but before that uninstall and reinstall the network drivers and check if the issue persists.

Please run Windows Networking troubleshooter from Control Panel>troubleshooting and see what is fixed/not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 17, 2017
  3. JSB242 Win User
    [Windows 10 1709] Issues when maximizing RDP App.

Are you connected to domain network? Yes, 2012 forest level AD

Are you having an issue in a corporate environment? Yes, only on Windows 10 machines with build 1709 installed.

Are you in a homegroup or group policy organization? Group Policy. No new policies were introduced. Only an update to the latest build of Windows 10.

JSB242, Jul 17, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 New Build Network Issue

1. Windows 10 New Build Network Issue - Similar Threads - Build Network Issue

2. Running into issues with a new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...
  3. Windows 10 digital activation issues new build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 digital activation issues new build: I originally had windows 7 purchased from amazon a long time ago, I upgraded my pc to windows 10 and have used it it for years issue free.Now I have built a new PC and can not activate my digital license on my new pc, here's what I have done.verified on my old PC by going to...
  4. Windows 10 digital activation issues new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 digital activation issues new build: I originally had windows 7 purchased from amazon a long time ago, I upgraded my pc to windows 10 and have used it it for years issue free.Now I have built a new PC and can not activate my digital license on my new pc, here's what I have done.verified on my old PC by going to...
  5. Windows 10 digital activation issues new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. new pc build for windows 10. wifi issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    new pc build for windows 10. wifi issues: hi so i recently built a new pc, and everything seemed to be running smoothly. however, i do not have an official key yet, so, i am currently using the unactivated version until i get my hands on a license. but the thing is that my pc has major wifi issues. the connection...
  7. Windows 10 (build 19041.508) | Hyper-V Networking issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 (build 19041.508) | Hyper-V Networking issue: Hello all, I have googled and cannot for the life of me figure this issue out that I am currently having. I have a windows 10 vm and a quick created ubuntu 20.04 vm. Both of them have two "network adapters". One for External access, and another running the Default Switch....
  8. New build issue with installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New build issue with installation: Hi all I just got my last few parts for my build and now am having trouble with the installation of the os and other needed things. I have a MSI z270-a pro motherboard a msi gtx GeForce 8970 gpu i3-7100 7th gen cpu 16 gb of ddr4 ram and a current 1 tb ssd these are all...
  9. Windows 10 Latest Build Network Discovery issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Latest Build Network Discovery issues.: I updated my gaming computer to the latest build of windows 10.. don't quite remember what the number of it was, it was about a week ago I did this. I was hoping MS would sort out the issue in a hotfix or a patch or something. It's been over a week now. The problem still...
  10. Annoying issues on new Win 10 build

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying issues on new Win 10 build: I built a Win10 machine several months ago and I finally have time to chase down a couple annoyances. The first being noises that emanate when playing music files from any one of three players that I have. When using VLC I get a noise at exactly 1:05 into every music file....