Windows 10: Windows 10 new computer , user account not able open. i can't find administrator account to...

Discus and support Windows 10 new computer , user account not able open. i can't find administrator account to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 new computer im not able to open user account to change the setting. administrator account missing. I'm not to change any setting. it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChandruSekaran1, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Windows 10 new computer , user account not able open. i can't find administrator account to...

Windows 10 new computer im not able to open user account to change the setting. administrator account missing. I'm not to change any setting. it's asking enter user and password to change . but there is no any option . it's like hidden. pls help me to recover this

:)

ChandruSekaran1, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 new computer , user account not able open. i can't find administrator account to... :(

Zakin, Oct 16, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Oct 16, 2018
  4. angus Win User

Windows 10 new computer , user account not able open. i can't find administrator account to...

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 new computer , user account not able open. i can't find administrator account to...

1. Windows 10 new computer , user account not able open. i can't find administrator account to... - Similar Threads - computer user account

2. Can i add new users on windows 10 if im not on an administrators account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can i add new users on windows 10 if im not on an administrators account?: So i was wanting to add a new user to my windows 10. I did what google said, Start>Settings>Accounts>Family and Other Users. But for me, when i go to Accounts, there is no family and other users option. Well, there is one thing i know. I'm not an administrator account. i cant...
  3. I can't find my user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my user account: I've been using my Windows 10 desktop for some time and recently I created another user account that doesn't require a password. Today when I opened it, I couldn't find my first account. At first, I thought it got deleted but when I went to the setting it required the...
  4. I can't find my user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find my user account: I've been using my Windows 10 desktop for some time and recently I created another user account that doesn't require a password. Today when I opened it, I couldn't find my first account. At first, I thought it got deleted but when I went to the setting it required the...
  5. I can't find my user account

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. I am not able to find user account credentials like account and password on windows 11 .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to find user account credentials like account and password on windows 11 .: I am installing Jenkins, please can someone help me get account and password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-find-user-account-credentials/9b451233-0f79-422d-9c13-20aa6e2831f1
  7. I am not able to find user account credentials like account and password on windows 11 .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to find user account credentials like account and password on windows 11 .: I am installing Jenkins, please can someone help me get account and password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-find-user-account-credentials/9b451233-0f79-422d-9c13-20aa6e2831f1
  8. Can't find my user account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't find my user account: Where is my user account?c:\Users \Default \Public \UserShoukdn't I have a folder named kberg or something like that?I tried to create a new user but it goes into a perpetual loop of adding me then asking if I want to be added....
  9. Windows 10 User Account Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 User Account Administrator: I tried to change the Administrator in my laptop through Windows 10, but somehow the laptop no longer has an Administrator on any of the user accounts. When I try to make a change to my computer using an app or program, I’m requested to provide admin permission through the...
  10. User Account / Administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account / Administrator: well, I have nobody to blame but myself but when installing Windows 10 I allowed the software to create a Microsoft account and it naturally built an account with no administrator privileges. Of course this is totally wortless for me - I'm the only User on this laptop and...