Windows 10: Windows 10 new install BSOD's

Discus and support Windows 10 new install BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been running into trouble with what I believe most likely is my drivers. I crash to a BSOD within an hour of playing a game generally around the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Supperss, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Supperss Win User

Windows 10 new install BSOD's

I have been running into trouble with what I believe most likely is my drivers. I crash to a BSOD within an hour of playing a game generally around the loading screens. the BSOD's show different error although they all seem to be memory related like IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READ_ONLY_MEMORY, PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA. i ran windows memory diagnostics and memtest86 and both tests pass, my cpu doesnt crash when running prime95 and my gpu doesnt crash when running furmark. I can only replicate the crashes when playing a game.

Following online tutorials i ran driver verifier and sure enough the BSOD appeared before boot however it did not return a driver name it only said DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION.

I tried to debug the minidump myself but I am having issues with incorrect symbols in WinDBG.

The paging error seems to not be occurring after i changed the paging file parameter and doubled its size.

So, me being the type that hates waiting for forum replies turn to you for help as a last resort.

here is a link to the minidumps, the most recent one is from driver verifier the other two are without it running.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aux_WjR2uYaFk2mpLndfSzgoIdJd

EDIT: I forgot to add system specs.

Xeon x5690 @4.1Ghz

X58 sabertooth

24gb RAM

GTX 980

SIIG USB 3.0 host card (LB-US0214-S1)

Generic WAE3422 Bluetooth / Wifi card

Windows 10 pro 64bit

:)

Supperss, Dec 13, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 13, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 13, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 new install BSOD's - Similar Threads - install BSOD's

2. BSODs after installing new motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs after installing new motherboard: For context, I got a new motherboard a week ago. After installing it I ended up getting "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" BSODs when trying to boot into Windows 11. After some troubleshooting I came to the conclusion that the board was defective, but after RMAing the...
  3. BSODs after installing new motherboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs after installing new motherboard: For context, I got a new motherboard a week ago. After installing it I ended up getting "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" BSODs when trying to boot into Windows 11. After some troubleshooting I came to the conclusion that the board was defective, but after RMAing the...
  4. BSOD after installing windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after installing windows 11: Hi there,I recently updated my new pc from windows 10 to windows 11, and after doing so have been experiencing at least 3 crashes every day at random intervals. computer will run completely fine until out of nowhere it'll freeze, BSOD and restart. I have tried doing all the...
  5. BSOD after installing windows 11

BSOD after installing windows 11: Hi there,I recently updated my new pc from windows 10 to windows 11, and after doing so have been experiencing at least 3 crashes every day at random intervals. computer will run completely fine until out of nowhere it'll freeze, BSOD and restart. I have tried doing all the...
  6. I have been having issues with BSODs since installing a new graphics card. What is causing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having issues with BSODs since installing a new graphics card. What is causing...: Hello,I recently had to install a new graphics card GeForce RTX 3050 because the previous one Geforce RTX 2080 Super died, however, with this new card I have been plagued with BSODs while gaming with the error message MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. I will note that the most recent...
  7. I have been having issues with BSODs since installing a new graphics card. What is causing...

I have been having issues with BSODs since installing a new graphics card. What is causing...: Hello,I recently had to install a new graphics card GeForce RTX 3050 because the previous one Geforce RTX 2080 Super died, however, with this new card I have been plagued with BSODs while gaming with the error message MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. I will note that the most recent...
  8. I have been having issues with BSODs since installing a new graphics card. What is causing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard: Hello everyone! I'm having some issues after installing a new Motherboard and CPU into my PC. I switched from a ASUS Prime Z-270K with an Intel i5-7600k to an MSI mpg b550 Gaming Plus with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D. After the switch I had a lot of issues with occasional blue...
  10. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard: Hello everyone! I'm having some issues after installing a new Motherboard and CPU into my PC. I switched from a ASUS Prime Z-270K with an Intel i5-7600k to an MSI mpg b550 Gaming Plus with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D. After the switch I had a lot of issues with occasional blue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 new installation bsod

2. windows 10 bsod on install