Windows 10: Windows 10 new install was working but won't respond after sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 new install was working but won't respond after sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi all, Just installed win 10 on my pc yesterday. Was working fine. This morning, I put computer in sleep mode, and it now is totally unresponsive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Halster&pc, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 new install was working but won't respond after sleep

Hi all,

Just installed win 10 on my pc yesterday. Was working fine. This morning, I put computer in sleep mode, and it now is totally unresponsive. I have tried the following:

1. Restarting

2. Restarting with the install media thumb drive plugged in

3. Restarting while holding down ESC, F1, F2, F8, F10, and F12

Symptoms: Monitor indicates DVI no signal. No tower hard drive activity at all.

Any help appreciated.

Regards, Hal

:)

Halster&pc, Apr 13, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Windows 10 new install was working but won't respond after sleep

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 new install was working but won't respond after sleep

1. Windows 10 new install was working but won't respond after sleep - Similar Threads - install was working

2. Update Not Working, Store Not Responding, and Xbox App Won't Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Not Working, Store Not Responding, and Xbox App Won't Install: Hey there,I recently decided to get the Xbox PC Game Pass. However, when I went to open the Xbox App on my PC, I found that it wanted to be updated. I told it I'd do that, and it opened the Microsoft Store but the store didn't do anything and I got stuck in that loop. As...
  3. Wireless Mouse won't work after Sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Mouse won't work after Sleep: when I turn on my laptop after sleep, my wireless mouse getting off. Even after tapping buttons also it is not getting ON. I need to take out the wireless adaptor and insert again. Then it is working fine. Will it happens as a default or I need to change any system settings....
  4. Installing Windows 10 on a new SSD won't work.

Installing Windows 10 on a new SSD won't work.: I have a Lenovo ideapad 300 15isk and I damaged my hard drive so replaced it with a 250GB Samsung EVO 850. I downloaded Windows 10 onto a USB which came on the laptop when I bought it. I went into my BIOS at startup and changed the Boot Mode to Legacy Suppprt and the Boot...
  5. Windows 10 won't boot after new ram install

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 won't boot after new ram install: Hi, I just bought some new ram for my duel boot windows 10/Ubuntu machine, and after installing the new memory, Windows 10 keeps crashing during initial boot, Giving me multiple error messages that change every time that I try to boot. It also crashes when it tries to enter...
  6. printer won't work after windows 10 installed

printer won't work after windows 10 installed: My HP C4280 all in one won't install after the windows 10 upgrade. I have unplugged and replugged everything, tried manual install . The troubleshooter says it has fixed it by clearing the queue but there was nothing in the queue and it isn't fixed. I get a message that the...
  7. Windows 10 Pepperstone cTrader App not working / not responding after install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pepperstone cTrader App not working / not responding after install: Hi Community Has anyone had problem with any apps not opening after download? I have downloaded the Pepperstone cTrader app from their secure site (https://secure.pepperstone.com/downloads/ctrader) which proceeds to download the "ctrader-pepperstone-setup.exe" file to my...
  8. windows 10 power and sleep not responding

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 power and sleep not responding: windows 10 will not allow selection of fast start up option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-power-and-sleep-not-responding/b6a88fe8-5c6b-44fd-8c50-3861440c4f4d
  9. Keyboard won't work after sleep

Keyboard won't work after sleep: I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 with Windows 10 Pro. I have ensured all software and drivers are up to date including the 1903 update, this problem started before the update. When my laptop wakes up from sleep mode the keyboard will not work at all. The touchpad and touchscreen...
  10. PC Won't Wake From Sleep After New Video Card Installation

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Won't Wake From Sleep After New Video Card Installation: Hi, Three days ago I replaced my amd 7870 for a gtx 1060, using display driver uninstaller to uninstall the amd drivers, then installing latest nvidia drivers/ geforce experience. For some reason, when I move my mouse or type on the keyboard to wake up the computer, the...