Windows 10: Windows 10 new "Open with" menu showing empty option.

Discus and support Windows 10 new "Open with" menu showing empty option. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I got this problem on new "open with" menu. A empty entry appears for image file extensions. (see picture below). [img] I can't find the registry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by estapagu, Nov 15, 2015.

1. estapagu Win User

Windows 10 new "Open with" menu showing empty option.

I got this problem on new "open with" menu. A empty entry appears for image file extensions. (see picture below).
    Windows 10 new "Open with" menu showing empty option. [​IMG]

I can't find the registry key *Huh Thanks a lot!

:)

estapagu, Nov 15, 2015

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Nov 15, 2015
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Nov 15, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

HI estapagu, welcome to Ten Forums. You check that box if you always want the highlighted application to open those types of files (and then click accept). In this case use only "fotos" to open .jpg files.

JohnC, Nov 15, 2015
  5. estapagu Win User
    Thanks, I know it, but i want to edit reg file to delete the "%1" entry in this list. I think it's a trash leftover reg key after a SSD replace, windows image recovery, repair install windows 10 with an in-place upgrade and repair a corrupted user profile all caused by a defective OZC vertex 3 SSD. All is OK now on a Samsung Evo 850 but that annoying trash entry.

Thanks!

estapagu, Nov 15, 2015
  6. JohnC Win User
    JohnC, Nov 16, 2015
  7. estapagu Win User
    estapagu, Nov 16, 2015
  8. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 new "Open with" menu showing empty option. - Similar Threads - Open menu showing

2. Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu: Hi, I've noticed that the "Open With" option is missing from the context menu in Windows 10. When I right-click on a file, I expect to see the "Open With" menu to choose which program to open the file with, but it's not there. I've tried restarting my computer and checking...
  3. Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu: Hi, I've noticed that the "Open With" option is missing from the context menu in Windows 10. When I right-click on a file, I expect to see the "Open With" menu to choose which program to open the file with, but it's not there. I've tried restarting my computer and checking...
  4. Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!: So uh everything was fine just few days ago and suddenly today I have come across this problem where I can't create a new folder... I tried creating a folder in desktop using the right click menu and even tried it in the file explorer and the "New" Menu is there but the...
  6. "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!: So uh everything was fine just few days ago and suddenly today I have come across this problem where I can't create a new folder... I tried creating a folder in desktop using the right click menu and even tried it in the file explorer and the "New" Menu is there but the...
  7. Option "Open With" not appears in contextual menu of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Option "Open With" not appears in contextual menu of Windows 10: Hello, everybody!: The key is present in the regedit of Windows, but not in contextual menu. Do somedoby help me with this trouble? Thank you, very much, in advance. Windows 10 version: 20H2 (comp. 662) x64. 169937
  8. Windows 10 Context Menu Missing New -> New Folder Option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Context Menu Missing New -> New Folder Option: My context menu New -> New Folder option is missing along with a bunch of other standard options like Text Files. https://i.imgur.com/p74OMj0.png I googled and tried a bunch of solutions online and the only solution I got was to add New to...
  9. Menu options text not showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Menu options text not showing: I'm having some trouble with menus options text. [ATTACH] It is some windows problems or can it be some type of virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/menu-options-text-not-showing/04167ac7-f218-46de-9dee-d0b6b4e30612
  10. 'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer: I just submitted this suggestion on Windows Uservoice: The idea: the right-click menu for folders in File Explorer has an option called 'Open in new window', which opens that folder in a new File Explorer window. Very useful for copying and moving things, and opening...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINDOWS NEW MENU EMPTY