Windows 10: Windows 10 NEW PC PASSWORD and HotMAIL Password

Discus and support Windows 10 NEW PC PASSWORD and HotMAIL Password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been using my new PC with windows 10 for about a month. When I went to log into my PC, I did not realize I had the number lock on. After a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chicofl, Jan 23, 2020.

1. chicofl Win User

Windows 10 NEW PC PASSWORD and HotMAIL Password

I have been using my new PC with windows 10 for about a month. When I went to log into my PC, I did not realize I had the number lock on. After a few attempts, I had to get a code to reset the PC password. The new password had to follow new minimum character rules. After getting code numbers and changing PC password, I signed in and started my pc. When I went to check my email, hotmail I received an error message, after I few attempts, I got locked out of my attempts. Apparently when I reset my PC password, MICROSOFT also Changed my EMAIL Password. 0

HOW CAN I SET MY PC PASSWORD AND NOT HAVE IT BE MY EMAIL PASSWORD. I had a problem disconnecting one drive and now I have problems because all I want to do is use my PC not connecting it to the network and to sign in to email from anywhere and not use the same password for my PC_ I am uncomfortable with all the Microsoft Linking going on that really don't want.

Can I just set a new password for my PC without all this linking ?

Thanks

:)

chicofl, Jan 23, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 23, 2020
  3. D_o_S Win User
    10 most commonly used online passwords

Newlaunches.com has managed to obtain a list of the most commonly used passwords from the upcoming May 8th issue of PC Magazine.

The passwords are below:

1. password
    2. 123456
    3. qwerty
    4. abc123
    5. letmein
    6. monkey
    7. myspace1
    8. password1
    9. blink182
    10. (your first name)

If you are using any of these passwords, it is strongly advised that you change them ASAP.

Source: New Launches

D_o_S, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 NEW PC PASSWORD and HotMAIL Password - Similar Threads - PASSWORD HotMAIL Password

2. Hotmail reset password failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotmail reset password failed: I have tried to rest my hotmail password over 10 times and I am unable to.Can someone please assist I am desperate. Have tried with my credit card details and recent emails however it keeps on declining.I am in need of a urgent password rest can someone please help>?...
  3. cant reset hotmail password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant reset hotmail password: Cannot reset hotmail password because i "dont have enough information" I cant access online support because i cant login. cant find any other link anywhereI cant phone them because "they are experiencing higher than normal call volumes" and it automatically hangs up.I...
  4. Cannot change hotmail password

Cannot change hotmail password: I am unable to change hotmail password. I know my security answers. I can also go to the next step and when I put a new password, I get an error message that something is wrong currently. Please try again later....
  5. Unable to reset password on New Hotmail Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reset password on New Hotmail Account: Hi ,I created a new hotmail account for Azure Training. I created a virtual machine on this account and then was unable to access and my hotmail account got disabled. I am now unable to access my hotmail account and the Azure account associated so can not stop the vm. Have...
  6. Unable to reset password on New Hotmail Account

Unable to reset password on New Hotmail Account: Hi ,I created a new hotmail account for Azure Training. I created a virtual machine on this account and then was unable to access and my hotmail account got disabled. I am now unable to access my hotmail account and the Azure account associated so can not stop the vm. Have...
  7. Hotmail Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hotmail Password: I tried to get into win 10 safe mode using boot selection in msconfig. After restart both my current pass or hotmail pass not working. So this probably my error. I changed my account pass from my phone. I have the new pass now. I then "shift+restart" > troubleshoot >...
  8. hotmail password reset

in Browsers and Email
    hotmail password reset: my friend lost access to his email account and he asked me to help him reset his password. So i started the password reset and the hotmail system wanted to sent me a pin to his mobile phone. Unfortunately he didn't have his mobile phone with him. So i tried to choose the...
  9. hotmail sign in password.

hotmail sign in password.: hi need some help.. I updated windows 10 and for some reason on my android devices I cant sign in ..wont recognise my password or telephone number..if I click on android tablet phone forgot password . it wont recognise my Gmail acc or my tel number it shows the last digits...
  10. hotmail password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hotmail password: How do we retrieve or replace our password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-password/298660c1-c966-432d-a082-ad83bb46761a"