Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 --- NEW PROBLEM with OFFICE 2013

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 --- NEW PROBLEM with OFFICE 2013 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I turned my WINDOWS 10/OFFICE 2013 machine on the other day & had just entered my password when I started noticing OUTLOOK MAIL RESPONSES popping up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jazz2_man, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Jazz2_man Win User

WINDOWS 10 --- NEW PROBLEM with OFFICE 2013

I turned my WINDOWS 10/OFFICE 2013 machine on the other day & had just entered my password when I started noticing OUTLOOK MAIL RESPONSES popping up on the screen.

This has never happened before. It is obvious some upgrade that was performed.

I had not opened OUTLOOK, yet.

And when I opened OUTLOOK, everything appeared to be normal.

Why did this happen?

What change did MICROSOFT perform to cause this to change?

I really hate the fact that MICROSOFT is changing my PC without my approval.

:)

Jazz2_man, Nov 14, 2018

2. migrate office 2013 to new PC

Step 1. If its a single license, first uninstall it on the existing computer.

Step 2. Download and reinstall the license on the new computer. If you already have the setup files, you can proceed to use it to install on the new computer.

Download and install or reinstall Office 2013 on a PC or
    Office for Mac ...

Step 3. Because it was previously in use on another computer, it is a possibility you might need to reactivate by telephone:

Microsoft Office Activation Number:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950929

Andre Da Costa, Nov 14, 2018
  3. c3aJeff Win User
    Windows 10 and Office 2013

Your problem isn't with Office 2013 or really is it with Windows 10 for that matter.

I had the same problem. It's a permissions 'glitch' - for me it was resolved by:

• Creating a local account (same user) on Windows 10
    • Log out of current account
    • Login into the local account you created (wait - it might take a bit)
    • Check that Office works. It should.
    • Sign out.
    • Log back into your Windows 10 account with your Microsoft credentials
    Everything should work

c3aJeff, Nov 14, 2018
  4. WINDOWS 10 --- NEW PROBLEM with OFFICE 2013

Office 2013 retail is “permanently assigned” to a single computer

Here's an update to the policy, which Microsoft probably made after reading this thread (because TPU is tops on their list *Smile WINDOWS 10 --- NEW PROBLEM with OFFICE 2013 :) ):

Office News Blog

OnePostWonder, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 --- NEW PROBLEM with OFFICE 2013

1. WINDOWS 10 --- NEW PROBLEM with OFFICE 2013 - Similar Threads - PROBLEM OFFICE 2013

2. Windows 10, Office 2013 and Edge startup problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Office 2013 and Edge startup problems: I use a legit copy of Office 2013, and it's been working perfectly. I also have up to date Windows 10 and Edge. In the past week I have had intermittent but fairly frequent problems going into Outlook, Word and Excel. They just hang right away, on the splash screen. Edge also...
  3. Windows 10, Office 2013 and Edge startup problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, Office 2013 and Edge startup problems: I use a legit copy of Office 2013, and it's been working perfectly. I also have up to date Windows 10 and Edge. In the past week I have had intermittent but fairly frequent problems going into Outlook, Word and Excel. They just hang right away, on the splash screen. Edge also...
  4. Office 2013 update problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 update problem: Hello, I currently run Office 2013 Home and Business version 15.0.4433.1508. The issue is that I can't open "Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2013)" from control panel and I read that it should be fixed by installing the latest updates. So I downloaded 2 updates: 1)...
  5. Office 2013 problems with excel 2013

Office 2013 problems with excel 2013: Hi i am using excel 2013 and have a spreadsheet with two works sheets and a couple of days ago i thought i had hidden quite a few rows at the top of the sheet. But today i loaded it back up and i am not able to unhide them so i might have deleted them? But what is puzzeling...
  6. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 2013: Hello, I have replaced my Win 8.1 laptop pc with a new Win Home 10S laptop and I want to transfer my licensed Office 2013. I have a key that I used to download but not sure where I got it. The product was purchased at a store. I don't see it listed in the MS Store along...
  7. Office 2013 activation problem

Office 2013 activation problem: Hi, I just successfully upgraded my machine with Win 7 to Win 10. But I had to do the install that erases old files and settings. Among those settings was MS Office 2013. Now I tried to reinstall it and I get a message that says my key has been activated the maximum number...
  8. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 2013: I have a PC and when I purchased it I also bought Office 2013. I upgraded the computer to Windows 10. It has a newer version of Office that I must rent. The old Office 2013 is still there. Now when I open a saved Word document, it opens it in Wordpad not Word. How do I...
  9. office 2013

office 2013: So i installed my office 2013 and it i guess trying to install the update threw windows update seems like service pack 1 is stuck at 14% and never moves. any idea or way to restart the updates 12440
  10. Office 2013 on windows 10

Office 2013 on windows 10: Planning to get a surface 3 with win 8.1 on it. We will be upgrading it to 10 at some point. As we are not really keen on subscription based office 365 (and reliance on the cloud in general) we have been given the option of a pre install of office 2013. But I need to confirm...