Windows 10: Windows 10 new SSD install Boot/Startup loop

Discus and support Windows 10 new SSD install Boot/Startup loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Replacing faulty SSD on Lenovo IdeaPad. Created bootable Windows 10 USB installer. Selected USB from Boot menu then Windows Startup screen appears for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SharkyWard, May 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 new SSD install Boot/Startup loop

Replacing faulty SSD on Lenovo IdeaPad. Created bootable Windows 10 USB installer. Selected USB from Boot menu then Windows Startup screen appears for a second then disappears and then the laptop goes into a loop showing some type of bootlog screen with no errors on it, then the Lenovo Logo and then a blank screen and the Startup Screen again for a second only managed to confirm the Startup Screen by videoing the screen. This occurs for both GPT/MBR UFI/Legacy Installer/BIOS options. Not sure if the Motherboard is also damaged.

:)

SharkyWard, May 22, 2021
  2. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, May 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Factory Reset Infinite Boot Loop

Hello,

As you are facing issue with Boot loop, I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps provided below:

• Go to the Microsoft software download website and create Windows 10
      installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

After the repair is complete, check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 22, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 new SSD install Boot/Startup loop

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 new SSD install Boot/Startup loop

1. Windows 10 new SSD install Boot/Startup loop - Similar Threads - SSD install Boot

2. New pc windows install boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New pc windows install boot loop: Hello I’ve recently upgraded my cpu and motherboard and am having an issue where I can’t boot up windows. Initially I tried my old boot drive and continue on from there but my pc just tried to repair it and then it reboots itself into a loop. I figured I may have had a bad...
  3. New pc windows install boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New pc windows install boot loop: Hello I’ve recently upgraded my cpu and motherboard and am having an issue where I can’t boot up windows. Initially I tried my old boot drive and continue on from there but my pc just tried to repair it and then it reboots itself into a loop. I figured I may have had a bad...
  4. New pc windows install boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Startup boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup boot loop: Hi my pc would always crash so I did a factory reset and it messed up part way through. When I turned it back on it just kept sitting in a loop starting up then shows preparing on a black screen then immediately crashes and starts up again and does it all over again. I can’t...
  6. Startup boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup boot loop: Hi my pc would always crash so I did a factory reset and it messed up part way through. When I turned it back on it just kept sitting in a loop starting up then shows preparing on a black screen then immediately crashes and starts up again and does it all over again. I can’t...
  7. Startup boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Boot loop when trying to install windows onto ssd.

Boot loop when trying to install windows onto ssd.: Hey guys,I'm trying to install windows 10 onto my fairly old laptop HP 15-bw011dx. I used the media creation tool to make a windows bootable usb. The ssd is already installed onto into the laptop. My issue is this: After I select the boot usb from the boot menu, it shows the...
  9. Windows 10 Installation boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Installation boot loop: So I recently upgraded my win 7 desktop to win 10 because of everyone saying how unsafe win 7. I used a flash drive media tool to install and I selected custom install and deleted all partitions on my HDD for a clean windows. After finishing installing It reboots and I am...
  10. Windows 10 installation boot loop

Windows 10 installation boot loop: So I press the reset button and after it got ready it restarted but the monitors were not connecting for some reason so I for shutdown the computer and this force the boot loop. I followed the steps of another site in order to fix this issue I had which at that time was The...