Windows 10: Windows 10 new taskbar news and weather widget displaying in another language

Discus and support Windows 10 new taskbar news and weather widget displaying in another language in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The new windows 10 windows taskbar news and weather is showing in another language unreadable to me - japanese maybe and I cant change it. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardHardiman, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Windows 10 new taskbar news and weather widget displaying in another language

The new windows 10 windows taskbar news and weather is showing in another language unreadable to me - japanese maybe and I cant change it. I have checked online, and see that if i go into the three dots ... and click/tap on Language and content, i can change it. But, this icon and option does not display on mine.In the settings, it is correct UK, english etc but the widget is wrong. Please help me fix this.

:)

RichardHardiman, Jun 11, 2021
  2. thomaseg1 Win User

Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21301 (RS_PRERELEASE) - Jan. 27 Insider

Windows 10’s taskbar is getting a big update with new weather and news widget - The Verge
    To disable the taskbar news widget, use these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar on Windows 10.
    • Select the News and interests menu and choose the Hidden option. Disable taskbar News and Interests.
    • (Optional) Select the Show icon only option if you want to keep the widget using less space in the taskbar.
    I don't know if it works

It works

thomaseg1, Jun 11, 2021
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21301 (RS_PRERELEASE) - Jan. 27 Insider

Hi there

After a reboot it's gone --

Thanks !!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jun 11, 2021
  4. usan14 Win User

Windows 10 new taskbar news and weather widget displaying in another language

Foreca Weather Widget

Yeah I know this Windows 10 new taskbar news and weather widget displaying in another language :) obviously I have to add widget not shortcut but I can not see Foreca Weather in the widget list, it just shown in the shortcuts list.

usan14, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 new taskbar news and weather widget displaying in another language

1. Windows 10 new taskbar news and weather widget displaying in another language - Similar Threads - taskbar news weather

2. Weather Widget on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Widget on Taskbar: The Widget has been showing the current temperature up until now. Suddenly, it shows the maximum temp only. Couldn't find any settings to readjust the setting. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction.Window Ver 22H2, build 19045.3208...
  3. Weather Widget on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather Widget on Taskbar: The Widget has been showing the current temperature up until now. Suddenly, it shows the maximum temp only. Couldn't find any settings to readjust the setting. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction.Window Ver 22H2, build 19045.3208...
  4. Weather Widget on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 - News and Weather Widget showing wrong location & language.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - News and Weather Widget showing wrong location & language.: Good day, all.This week the "News and Weather widget started to show the wrong location and language on all the users on the domain. Even the users that log in with VPN also changed. What can be the problem?Thank you....
  6. Windows 10 - News and Weather Widget showing wrong location & language.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - News and Weather Widget showing wrong location & language.: Good day, all.This week the "News and Weather widget started to show the wrong location and language on all the users on the domain. Even the users that log in with VPN also changed. What can be the problem?Thank you....
  7. Windows 10 - News and Weather Widget showing wrong location & language.

8. News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon

News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon: Title, it used to show the current weather and temperature but lately it just shows a newspaper icon instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-weather-widget-on-taskbar-not-showing/8b3b302d-dc26-4cd9-a8da-d24a7deb6aa7
  9. Windows 10 new taskbar news and weather widget displaying in another language

Windows 10 new taskbar news and weather widget displaying in another language: The new windows 10 windows taskbar news and weather is showing in another language unreadable to me - japanese maybe and I cant change it. I have checked online, and see that if i go into the three dots ... and click/tap on Language and content, i can change it. But, this...
  10. News & Interests/Weather Widget

News & Interests/Weather Widget: Regarding the new News & Interests/Weather Widget, I would like to know how to UNSYNC it across 2 devices using the same account so that both devices can be in different languages. I have SYNC off in Windows settings & also off on Edge settings, yet every time I change the...