Windows 10: Windows 10 new update too big for my Connect 32gb tablet.

Discus and support Windows 10 new update too big for my Connect 32gb tablet. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Cleared all available space. Any ideas what I can do next ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jonstopera, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Windows 10 new update too big for my Connect 32gb tablet.

Cleared all available space. Any ideas what I can do next ?

:)

jonstopera, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Unable to connect the Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet on Windows 10 computer

Hi Arthur,

As you are facing issues accessing the Samsung tablet on Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to detect the tablet under Device Manager?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of accessing the tablet on your computer?

Connect your tablet to computer try few of the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.

• If so, right click on the driver, click on
      Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 3: I suggest you to download the latest tablet software to access it on computer, install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Refer to the Link to download the software.

Click on Support and download the Samsung kies.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the Samsung software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the tablet on computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Windows 10 new update too big for my Connect 32gb tablet.

[FS]   Dell XPS 10 32GB Hybrid Tablet

Up for sale is my mint condition Dell XPS 10 32GB Tablet that i have owned for 2 months and has served me well but i no longer have any use for it. The tablet itself is in flawless condition. Its very snappy no lag when gaming or streaming HD movies. It also has great battery life around 10 hrs on a full charge. This would make a great Christmas gift for anybody looking for a tablet with the power of laptop. Includes tablet, charger, and original box. Asking $200 Shipped via PayPal only.

Specifications:

Screen Size: 10.1"
    Resolution: 1366x768 (720P HD)
    CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core 1.5GHz
    RAM: 2GB DDR3
    GPU: Adreno 225
    Storage: 32GB (expandable via microSD)
    Connectivity: Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, & 1xUSB 2.0
    Camera: Rear (5MP with 720p Video Recording) & Front (2MP with 720p Video Recording)

Windows 10 new update too big for my Connect 32gb tablet. [​IMG]

Heat: Durvelle27 40-0-0
    eBay: Durvelle27 86-0-0

Durvelle27, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 new update too big for my Connect 32gb tablet.

1. Windows 10 new update too big for my Connect 32gb tablet. - Similar Threads - update too big

2. Windows Update too big to download over current connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update too big to download over current connection.: Hello, I've been trying to download version 21H2 for a week now but I just can't, I am using a metered connection due to not having ethernet and such, how can I download this?...
  3. Windows Update too big to download over current connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update too big to download over current connection.: Hello, I've been trying to download version 21H2 for a week now but I just can't, I am using a metered connection due to not having ethernet and such, how can I download this?...
  4. Windows Update too big to download over current connection.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. storage space on 32GB tablet

storage space on 32GB tablet: I purchased a tablet with 32GB internal memory. When new it had about 9GB free space. And now that's all gone because you, Microsoft, keeps updating the OS. Every time I clean the system up I end up with less and less free space. Yes, I remove temp files, disc cleanup,...
  6. WinSXS in Windows 10 too big

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinSXS in Windows 10 too big: I've noticed the WinSXS folder is filling up rapidly and eating all the drive space and so I thought 'I'll do a reset', wrong. I'm 1.6gb too short of space. After deleting everything possible the culprit is WinSXS which will only allow a trusted installer to delete the files....
  7. update a 32GB win10 emmc tablet

update a 32GB win10 emmc tablet: I have an of brand 32GB emmc surface tablet knockoff. I read there is a lite version for a 32bit and 64bit tablet. I have been searching yet I can never find a safe download site. I have a ONDA 64GB 64bit Chinese tablet several years old, came with win 8 and I updated it...
  8. Fonts too big in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts too big in windows 10: In some of the applications I have on my Windows 10, the fonts on pop-up windows are too big. I set the screen resolution and scaling to minimum but it didn't help. [ATTACH]...
  9. Updating Windows 10 version 1709 to 1803 on my 32Gb tablet

Updating Windows 10 version 1709 to 1803 on my 32Gb tablet: When I try to do this update Windows tells me it wants 2,53Gb free space on my C drive but after deleting everything I can I only have 1.68Gb free. Any suggestions please. I can attach an external drive with 100 Gb free but it insists on having the space on the C drive....
  10. Everything is too big in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything is too big in Windows 10: I'm just about fed up with Windows 10. I've been trying to get this thing working properly for 24 hours now. I used the website link everyone was passing around to download Windows 10 bc my computer kept showing failed attempts at installing it. When it finished...