Windows 10: Windows 10 new upgrade, system process using a lot of RAM

Discus and support Windows 10 new upgrade, system process using a lot of RAM in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I seem to have an issue with one of my system processes using up an inordinate amount of RAM. It isn't causing a lot of issues right now, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by leshoyadut, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Windows 10 new upgrade, system process using a lot of RAM

I seem to have an issue with one of my system processes using up an inordinate amount of RAM. It isn't causing a lot of issues right now, but it definitely bogs things down here and there. Pictures are of my task manager window on relevant tabs.

http://puu.sh/jn4AL/fde5444624.png

http://puu.sh/jn4WT/907950efb6.png
    http://puu.sh/jn510/78c523d9fb.png

Seems to get worse when I play games. Updated to the Win 10 version of my latest graphics driver (clean install on the driver), and I have restarted my computer multiple times.

:)

leshoyadut, Aug 2, 2015
  2. okBabby Win User

System and Compressed memory using a lot of RAM

Please could I get some help?

okBabby, Aug 2, 2015
  3. okBabby Win User
    System and Compressed memory using a lot of RAM

pls microsofts

okBabby, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Marc B Win User

Windows 10 new upgrade, system process using a lot of RAM

View image: Schermopname (1)
    View image: Schermopname (2)
    View image: Schermopname (3)

sorry that it is in Dutch i hope it will help you, it worked by mine pc *Smile from 95% to 16%

GL
    -marc

Marc B, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 new upgrade, system process using a lot of RAM

1. Windows 10 new upgrade, system process using a lot of RAM - Similar Threads - upgrade system process

2. RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM Upgrade: I have an XPS 8930 I bought directly from Dell., Windows 10 Pro x64-based system with 64GB of RAM. i7-8700K@3.70GHz 3696Mhz. I would like to add addtional RAM According to Dell this computer is maxed out and will not support any additional RAM. Is this true? Can anyone...
  3. skype constantly running in background using a lot of ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    skype constantly running in background using a lot of ram: skype constantly running in background using a lot of ram, messing up my music production work, i am getting underruns in my daw because of skype running in background, while i have removed skype from my pc and it keeps showing up in the task manager................... please...
  4. "system" using lots of data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "system" using lots of data: Hi, I live in a rural area and was using mobile data for internet however recently got nbn satellite installed. Satellite internet provides you with a peak and off peak data allowance and the provider I am using had info on how you can use your off-peak data (between 1am &...
  5. Windows 10/ System Interrupts Process

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10/ System Interrupts Process: Hi, so I have a Asus ROG GU501G, and the speakers just suddenly stopped working. I was listening to music on Spotify and the audio suddenly stops and the computer freezes up, while I'm still able to move the mouse. So I push the power button as I was unable to access the task...
  6. Chrome Using a Lot RAM

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Using a Lot RAM: Hey, Why Google Chrome using a lot RAM ? All this 3 images is from Chrome .exe [img] [img] [img] 93921
  7. RAM Upgrade & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    RAM Upgrade & Windows 10: I recently ordered new RAM for my Toshiba Satellite Notebook because it only came with 2GB of RAM. It is upgradable to 8GB of RAM. I ordered the Amazon.com: Kingston Technology 8GB 1600MHz DDR3L (PC3-12800) 1.35V Non-ECC CL11 SODIMM Intel Laptop Memory KVR16LS11/8:...
  8. Upgrade process for a seldom used PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade process for a seldom used PC: I want to try my first Win10 upgrade on a seldom used "backup" PC. This PC is usually turned off. I bring it up for a couple hours each week to update malware definitions, apply maint, etc. In the Win 7 Task Scheduler I currently have gwx disabled. (I have it disables on 2...
  9. process called "system" uses lots of ram

in Windows 10 Support
    process called "system" uses lots of ram: 64 bit build 10162 task manager shows a process called "system", details are "NT Kernel and system" it uses between 200 and 600 mg of memory, depending what the computer happens to be doing at the time Is this normal, and is there anything to do about it? It definitely...
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade process

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Upgrade process: I'm hoping someone can tell me how the Win10 upgrade works in terms of optimization. Does it tune-up or defragment my HDD in any way. Essentially what I'm saying is that, after upgrading to Win10 from Win7 Home premium, there was a significant performance upgrade. I'm both...