Windows 10: Windows 10 new upgrade, system process using a lot of RAM

Discus and support Windows 10 new upgrade, system process using a lot of RAM in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I seem to have an issue with one of my system processes using up an inordinate amount of RAM. It isn't causing a lot of issues right now, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by leshoyadut, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Windows 10 new upgrade, system process using a lot of RAM

I seem to have an issue with one of my system processes using up an inordinate amount of RAM. It isn't causing a lot of issues right now, but it definitely bogs things down here and there. Pictures are of my task manager window on relevant tabs.

http://puu.sh/jn4AL/fde5444624.png

http://puu.sh/jn4WT/907950efb6.png
    http://puu.sh/jn510/78c523d9fb.png

Seems to get worse when I play games. Updated to the Win 10 version of my latest graphics driver (clean install on the driver), and I have restarted my computer multiple times.

:)

leshoyadut, Aug 2, 2015
  2. okBabby Win User

System and Compressed memory using a lot of RAM

Please could I get some help?

okBabby, Aug 2, 2015
  3. okBabby Win User
    System and Compressed memory using a lot of RAM

pls microsofts

okBabby, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Marc B Win User

Windows 10 new upgrade, system process using a lot of RAM

View image: Schermopname (1)
    View image: Schermopname (2)
    View image: Schermopname (3)

sorry that it is in Dutch i hope it will help you, it worked by mine pc *Smile from 95% to 16%

GL
    -marc

Marc B, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 new upgrade, system process using a lot of RAM

1. Windows 10 new upgrade, system process using a lot of RAM - Similar Threads - upgrade system process

2. My laptop is using a lot of RAM, it's brand new with 32gb of ram and it's using 12.5 gb....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is using a lot of RAM, it's brand new with 32gb of ram and it's using 12.5 gb....: I looked at the processes in task manager and it only showed like 2gb being used it's completely idle and straight from the storeSpecs:13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-13700HX processorRTX 4070 Laptop gpu...
  3. My laptop is using a lot of RAM, it's brand new with 32gb of ram and it's using 12.5 gb....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is using a lot of RAM, it's brand new with 32gb of ram and it's using 12.5 gb....: I looked at the processes in task manager and it only showed like 2gb being used it's completely idle and straight from the storeSpecs:13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-13700HX processorRTX 4070 Laptop gpu...
  4. Vmmem process using a lot of RAM without any VM created.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vmmem process using a lot of RAM without any VM created.: Hi.Today my laptop was lagging too much when I was using Excel. I check the Task Manager and realize "Vmmem" processes was using a lot of RAM. The problem is I don't have any VMs in my laptop. Here is the Screen Snip:...
  5. Vmmem process using a lot of RAM without any VM created.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vmmem process using a lot of RAM without any VM created.: Hi.Today my laptop was lagging too much when I was using Excel. I check the Task Manager and realize "Vmmem" processes was using a lot of RAM. The problem is I don't have any VMs in my laptop. Here is the Screen Snip:...
  6. Desktop Window Manager using lots of ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Window Manager using lots of ram: This has happened for a month or so. Desktop Window Manager keeps using lots of ram, but it happens every 2-3 weeks. I've tried some solutions, but only restarting or re-installing intel graphic drivers keeps it from using so much ram. Is it my NVIDIA or Intel driver? I think...
  7. Desktop Window Manager Using A Lot Of RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Window Manager Using A Lot Of RAM: I'm facing this issue for the past three weeks,The Desktop Window Manager Is Unnecessarily Using RAMLaptop Specs:HP Pavilion Gaming 15intel i5 9300H8 GB ramNvidia GTX 1650 and intel UHD 630 Display 1920x1080 60HzWindows 10 Home 20H2 OS Build: 19042.985I have researched about...
  8. The `System` process uses a lot of CPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The `System` process uses a lot of CPU: Good day, friends. I formatted my computer yesterday evening and cleaned the fans of the PC this morning. After I finished cleaning, I opened pc normally and started installing the Drivers. I also updated my graphics card from GeForce Experience. But after a while, I opened...
  9. Chrome Using a Lot RAM

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Using a Lot RAM: Hey, Why Google Chrome using a lot RAM ? All this 3 images is from Chrome .exe [img] [img] [img] 93921
  10. process called "system" uses lots of ram

in Windows 10 Support
    process called "system" uses lots of ram: 64 bit build 10162 task manager shows a process called "system", details are "NT Kernel and system" it uses between 200 and 600 mg of memory, depending what the computer happens to be doing at the time Is this normal, and is there anything to do about it? It definitely...