Windows 10: windows 10 newbie

Discus and support windows 10 newbie in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I have just purchased a laptop with windows 10 and have been trying to block all pop ups from from candle jar when using internet browser and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 1nigelb, Nov 28, 2015.

1. 1nigelb Win User

windows 10 newbie

Hi I have just purchased a laptop with windows 10 and have been trying to block all pop ups from from candle jar when using internet browser and have now blocked start up button, corona and edge how do I resolve please? Nigel

:)

1nigelb, Nov 28, 2015

2. Windows 10 Video Playback Issues

Did you uninstall first or install over the current windows 10? I'm a newbie.

dickgreen65, Nov 28, 2015
  3. david-e Win User
    How to access Windows Store settings - Windows 10

Here's a newbie question. How do I access the settings for the new Windows Store?

I am using Windows 10 on a desktop PC.

david-e, Nov 28, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

windows 10 newbie

There are various ways to stop these working. If you would be so kind as to explain what you did approximately, perhaps someone may be able to help you.

More generally
    a. Do you have any restore points prior to what you did?
    b. Do you have a disk image prior to what you did?

*** Using these regularly e.g. scheduling a daily restore point, and periodic updates to a complete disk image using Macrium Recflect or Aomei Backupper (free, external media + boot disk required) are virtually essential to get out of many difficulties without technical assistance. Windows is fragile, and needs lot of TLC unless you leave it sitting in a corner quietly..

dalchina, Nov 28, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 newbie

1. windows 10 newbie - Similar Threads - newbie

2. Help with batch files for a newbie.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with batch files for a newbie.: Hello and Happy New Year!I have a few files open upon log in to my windows account by using the shell:startup folder. This has been working well but I feel like instead of having to update this folder every week file names change every week due to having the date in their...
  3. Help with batch files for a newbie.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with batch files for a newbie.: Hello and Happy New Year!I have a few files open upon log in to my windows account by using the shell:startup folder. This has been working well but I feel like instead of having to update this folder every week file names change every week due to having the date in their...
  4. Help with batch files for a newbie.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Newbie Windows 10 PC will not update and shows 0x80248007 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newbie Windows 10 PC will not update and shows 0x80248007 error: Hi, I have a Windows 10 PC that I use daily for work. I recently moved from the US to the EU so the PC was in storage for 5 to 6 months. It's been working fine but after adding a new EU printer I noticed it started showing this error message 0x80248007. I tried disabling...
  6. Newbie Windows 10 PC will not update and shows 0x80248007 error

Newbie Windows 10 PC will not update and shows 0x80248007 error: Hi, I have a Windows 10 PC that I use daily for work. I recently moved from the US to the EU so the PC was in storage for 5 to 6 months. It's been working fine but after adding a new EU printer I noticed it started showing this error message 0x80248007. I tried disabling...
  7. Newbie Windows 10 PC will not update and shows 0x80248007 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. newbie to windows 10 got hp laptop as a gift along with other software paint shop Pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    newbie to windows 10 got hp laptop as a gift along with other software paint shop Pro...: how do i install any software lap top does not have a dvd drive just digital code nothing on corel website with 2022 version only 2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newbie-to-windows-10-got-hp-laptop-as-a-gift-along/6ac666ab-c3ef-4328-9ed4-472af7125ebb
  9. newbie to windows 10 got hp laptop as a gift along with other software paint shop Pro...

newbie to windows 10 got hp laptop as a gift along with other software paint shop Pro...: how do i install any software lap top does not have a dvd drive just digital code nothing on corel website with 2022 version only 2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newbie-to-windows-10-got-hp-laptop-as-a-gift-along/6ac666ab-c3ef-4328-9ed4-472af7125ebb
  10. newbie to windows 10 got hp laptop as a gift along with other software paint shop Pro...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade