Windows 10: Windows 10 - News and interests taskbar widgets show only in the bottom taskbar

Discus and support Windows 10 - News and interests taskbar widgets show only in the bottom taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone,As subject, i don't know if this is an issue or windows update.I tried to choose the Show icon only option in the News and interests... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ̣, Jun 4, 2021.

1. ̣
    ̣ Win User

Windows 10 - News and interests taskbar widgets show only in the bottom taskbar

Hello everyone,As subject, i don't know if this is an issue or windows update.I tried to choose the Show icon only option in the News and interests menu but still so. I'm a left taskbar user.Does anyone have any ideas on this?Thanks for reading my post.

:)

2. thomaseg1 Win User

Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21301 (RS_PRERELEASE) - Jan. 27 Insider

Windows 10’s taskbar is getting a big update with new weather and news widget - The Verge
    To disable the taskbar news widget, use these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar on Windows 10.
    • Select the News and interests menu and choose the Hidden option. Disable taskbar News and Interests.
    • (Optional) Select the Show icon only option if you want to keep the widget using less space in the taskbar.
    I don't know if it works

It works

thomaseg1, Jun 4, 2021
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21301 (RS_PRERELEASE) - Jan. 27 Insider

Hi there

After a reboot it's gone --

Thanks !!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jun 4, 2021
  4. Bplockard Win User

Help!, windows taskbar disapeared!!!

i installed a new vga into my computer and everything is fine, except that the Taskbar dosnt show up!! i have windows xp home edition. hitting the Windows button on my keybored dosnt open the start menu either, some 1 please help!

Bplockard, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - News and interests taskbar widgets show only in the bottom taskbar - Similar Threads - News interests taskbar

2. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: Until a few days ago, the weather icon showed temperature, etc. just fine on the right side of the taskbar, but recently is only showing this icon and unable to get it to show temperature, etc. as before: I have the weather card selected in News and Interests: Not conscious...
  3. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: Until a few days ago, the weather icon showed temperature, etc. just fine on the right side of the taskbar, but recently is only showing this icon and unable to get it to show temperature, etc. as before: I have the weather card selected in News and Interests: Not conscious...
  4. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. News and Interests Widget blank on taskbar

News and Interests Widget blank on taskbar: I searched for this issue beforehand, but while others have had related issues, they did not seem to be quite the same. Also, the recommended fixes failed.My News and Interests Widget is blank, but only on the taskbar. It no longer shows any icon OR information, such at the...
  6. News and Interests on Taskbar

News and Interests on Taskbar: I would like for the News and Interests app to show local weather information on the Taskbar itself instead of just the icon. I have checked "Show icon and text" and "Open on hover." What else should I do?...
  7. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: When I display N&I i don't get the weather icon. I get the icon shown below. Clicking on this icon does bring up some feeds but the weather is not one of them. Is there something else I need to do to get the weather icon? I think when N&I first became available the weather...
  8. News and Interest widget now showing on taskbar

News and Interest widget now showing on taskbar: Hello. I have Windows 10 Pro version 21H1 OS Build 19043.985 and I do not have the "News and Interest" widget on the taskbar. I live in Mexico. I don't know if the region has anything to do with it. Any ideas? Thanks....
  9. How to customize the News and Interests taskbar widget in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to customize the News and Interests taskbar widget in Windows 10: Windows 10 users now have a News and Interests taskbar widget. The feature gives us quick access to an integrated feed of weather, news, sports, etc right on our taskbar. With just a quick hover on the icon, we can quickly peek into it without disturbing our work. In this...
  10. News and Interests on the taskbar

News and Interests on the taskbar: This feature just appeared on the taskbar about a 10 days ago and then disappeared after a bios update. Perhaps this is coincidental, but that is when I noticed it was gone and not in the menu for the taskbar. I have Windows 10 home 20H2 Build 19042.985 Also, KB5001391 is...