Windows 10: windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing

Discus and support windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i turn on the news and intrests option on the taskbar it dissapears after a few minutes and the weather is not updating to what the weather... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rocco Kelly 445, Apr 16, 2024.

1. windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing

when i turn on the news and intrests option on the taskbar it dissapears after a few minutes and the weather is not updating to what the weather actually is please help me or give me useful information

:)

Rocco Kelly 445, Apr 16, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 16, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 16, 2024
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing

1. windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing - Similar Threads - news intrests keep

2. windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing: when i turn on the news and intrests option on the taskbar it dissapears after a few minutes and the weather is not updating to what the weather actually is please help me or give me useful information...
  3. windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing: when i turn on the news and intrests option on the taskbar it dissapears after a few minutes and the weather is not updating to what the weather actually is please help me or give me useful information...
  4. Taskbar keeps dissapearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar keeps dissapearing: Hi,This is something that happened the first time ever.I have a fresh Windows 10 64 bit OS and whenever I play a game in fullscreen or fullscreen windowed, the taskbar will disappear when switching back to the desktop. Auto-hide taskbar option is disabled, sfc /scannow...
  5. Taskbar keeps dissapearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar keeps dissapearing: Hi,This is something that happened the first time ever.I have a fresh Windows 10 64 bit OS and whenever I play a game in fullscreen or fullscreen windowed, the taskbar will disappear when switching back to the desktop. Auto-hide taskbar option is disabled, sfc /scannow...
  6. Taskbar keeps dissapearing

7. Misleading information about "News & Intrests-function"

Misleading information about "News & Intrests-function": Hi friends! I have never heard so many misleading answers about a function as with the "News & Intrests" button in the taskbar. Can someone from Microsoft step forward and say what applies. Some write that you must have the update KB5003173 and Microsoft itself pulls it as a...
  8. Windows 10 20H2 Build 19024.985 News and Intrests

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 Build 19024.985 News and Intrests: I recently updated my Windows build to 19042.985 About 4 hours ago from this time of making, and dont have the News and Intrests wiget. And i am aware of the controlled rollout Microsoft is doing, but i restarted 4 times and its been 4 hours.Any thoughts?Aiden...
  9. Meet Now and News And Intrests Missing On 20H2 With Fully Updated Windows

Meet Now and News And Intrests Missing On 20H2 With Fully Updated Windows: I have the latest updates for windows 10 20h2 and i see there is meet now and the new news and interests feature missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meet-now-and-news-and-intrests-missing-on-20h2/4366c51c-84f2-4889-adf8-558d159cf117
  10. Windows 10 dissapeared

Windows 10 dissapeared: Hi, My childs computer had windows 10 on it but hadnt been used for while. This operating system has now dissapeared. We can access internet only but no windows anymore. Can someone tell me how to get it back? We don't have the product key and I presume its because we didn't...