Windows 10: Windows 10 Night Mode does not remember Schedule

Discus and support Windows 10 Night Mode does not remember Schedule in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed on it. I use night mode regularly to filter off blue light so I can sleep better at night on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Galactoid, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Galactoid Win User

Windows 10 Night Mode does not remember Schedule

I just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed on it.

I use night mode regularly to filter off blue light so I can sleep better at night on my other computers.

However, when I set night mode today, I kept clicking "schedule night light" and setting the time from 7:30 pm to 7:00 am, but every time I close it, the computer seems to have forgotten that I scheduled it. It just says schedule night light is "off".

I did this multiple times, but the computer doesn't seem to remember it.

Is there any way to bypass this issue?

Thanks!

:)

Galactoid, Jun 28, 2019
  2. zsolt_93 Win User

Windows 10 wont stay in sleep mode

Windows update? Disk defrag? Had this happen to me on win 8 with the defrag scheduler, waking up in the middle of the night with the pc started. Maybe Win 10 introduced a lot more scheduled things.

zsolt_93, Jun 28, 2019
  3. HariDaser Win User
    Night Mode

Thanks for your suggestions. Windows 10 Night Mode does not remember Schedule ;)

HariDaser, Jun 28, 2019
  4. HariDaser Win User

Night Mode

Thanks for your suggestions. Windows 10 Night Mode does not remember Schedule ;)

HariDaser, Jun 28, 2019
  5. David B9. Win User

Night Mode

Hi HariDaser

I understand that you are willing to have a night mode application or option on your Nokia Lumia 820.

As this feature is not available on the Windows Phone 8 at the moment, I invite you to post your suggestion on the Uservoice forum, in order to promote your idea. The minimum brightness on the phone is set by default, but you can still ask for a night mode
    option for later updates.

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions?query=night mode

In the meantime, keep an eye on the Windows Phone store to discover new apps conserning night mode on the Windows Phone.

regards,

David B.

David B9., Jun 28, 2019
  6. David B9. Win User
    Night Mode

Hi HariDaser

I understand that you are willing to have a night mode application or option on your Nokia Lumia 820.

As this feature is not available on the Windows Phone 8 at the moment, I invite you to post your suggestion on the Uservoice forum, in order to promote your idea. The minimum brightness on the phone is set by default, but you can still ask for a night mode
    option for later updates.

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions?query=night mode

In the meantime, keep an eye on the Windows Phone store to discover new apps conserning night mode on the Windows Phone.

regards,

David B.

David B9., Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Night Mode does not remember Schedule - Similar Threads - Night Mode does

2. Windows 10 remembers & does not remember the last folder I saved to...?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 remembers & does not remember the last folder I saved to...?: At work, Windows 10 remembers the last folder I saved to, but at home it does not. This is very frustrating. Why is this? thanks,PS Quick Access does not suffice, I have significantly more that a dozen regular folders....
  3. Windows 10 remembers & does not remember the last folder I saved to...?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 remembers & does not remember the last folder I saved to...?: At work, Windows 10 remembers the last folder I saved to, but at home it does not. This is very frustrating. Why is this? thanks,PS Quick Access does not suffice, I have significantly more that a dozen regular folders....
  4. Windows 10 remembers & does not remember the last folder I saved to...?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Night Light Scheduling does not work sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Night Light Scheduling does not work sometimes: Hi all!I am using night light scheduled, but sometimes it fails to activate/deactivate when PC is on.It won't fix even if I disable/enable scheduling or night light itself. Only temporary fix is restarting the File Explorer.Is there a permanent fix for this?Thanks!...
  6. Windows 11 Night Light Scheduling does not work sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Night Light Scheduling does not work sometimes: Hi all!I am using night light scheduled, but sometimes it fails to activate/deactivate when PC is on.It won't fix even if I disable/enable scheduling or night light itself. Only temporary fix is restarting the File Explorer.Is there a permanent fix for this?Thanks!...
  7. Night light schedule not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light schedule not working: So I have night light on a scheduled to turn on at 10 pm and turn off at 7am. When I have my pc running in the evening it works. It automatically switches on at 10 pm. But every time I turn on my pc in the morning. Usually around 8am it hasn't turned off automatically. And I...
  8. Night Light/Dark Mode Task Scheduler

Night Light/Dark Mode Task Scheduler: What I'm trying to achieve is really quite simple. I want to create 2 tasks: When I turn on the night light, dark default app mode is enabled When I turn off the night light, light default app mode is enabled I don't really have any experience with creating tasks in...
  9. Night light schedule not working

Night light schedule not working: The "set hours" (not location) option for night light scheduling is not working on my Surface Laptop 3. When the time hits for it to turn on, it doesn't and I have to do so manually and when morning hits for it to be turned off, I again have to do it manually. How do I fix it...
  10. Night Light won't turn on on schedule

in Windows 10 Support
    Night Light won't turn on on schedule: Night Light won't get activated on schedule - see screenshot for details. Deactivation works as expected though. OS version: Windows 10 1909, but before upgrading from 1803 I experienced the same problem Intel GPU driver version: 26.20.100.7463 Night Light works as expected...