Windows 10: Windows 10 Nightlight (or adaptive colour temperature) Keeps turning on and off

Discus and support Windows 10 Nightlight (or adaptive colour temperature) Keeps turning on and off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, My Laptop keeps changing the colour temperature of the screen at random times, sometimes 3 or 4 times in a minute. It looks like nightlight... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OliverHynds, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Nightlight (or adaptive colour temperature) Keeps turning on and off

Hello,

My Laptop keeps changing the colour temperature of the screen at random times, sometimes 3 or 4 times in a minute. It looks like nightlight but when I look to turn it off it's already turned off. It looks like an adaptive colour temperature thing but I can't find anything about it online. I have the "schedule" feature for nightlight disabled.

The only thing that might affect it is my built-in webcam is disabled (by choice). If it is an adaptive colour temperature setting maybe this could be affecting it but with my webcam-enabled it still does it.

Thanks in advance.

:)

OliverHynds, Jan 8, 2019

2. Nightlight can keep stauts after sleep ,hibernate or reboot ?

turn on the nightlight mode,do sleep ,or hibernate or reboot ,sometimes the nightlight mode can not keep the status .

Nightlight can keep stauts after sleep ,hibernate or reboot ?

Thank you

LuffyChang, Jan 8, 2019
  3. KimiPatel Win User
    Nightlight and Brightness Settings

the button for nightlight is not working. i cant turn on or turn it off

KimiPatel, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Nightlight (or adaptive colour temperature) Keeps turning on and off

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Nightlight (or adaptive colour temperature) Keeps turning on and off

1. Windows 10 Nightlight (or adaptive colour temperature) Keeps turning on and off - Similar Threads - Nightlight adaptive colour

2. Bluetooth adapter turns off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter turns off.: Bluetooth adapter turns off with error code 43 in the device manager when my laptop starts up. I've already tried everything: different drivers, health check, etc. But I haven't found any solution. If it can help I'm using last official Windows 11 build and asus rog strix g15...
  3. Bluetooth adapter turns off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth adapter turns off.: Bluetooth adapter turns off with error code 43 in the device manager when my laptop starts up. I've already tried everything: different drivers, health check, etc. But I haven't found any solution. If it can help I'm using last official Windows 11 build and asus rog strix g15...
  4. Nightlight won't turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nightlight won't turn off: I have a weird experience, I never turn on Nightlight before. I just did because i just wanna try. I enjoy using it mostly at night. After few days, I turn on my pc on daylight and wanna turn it off. It never off. I toggle off the night light from notification on the right...
  5. WiFi Adapter Keeps Turning Off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Adapter Keeps Turning Off: The WiFi adapter Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN on my Dell Latitude E6430 Windows 10 64-bit refuses to stay on. I click the Network icon in my taskbar, my Wi-Fi says "turned off," so I click the button to turn it on, and a few seconds later, it automatically turns off...
  6. Turning off adaptive brightness

Turning off adaptive brightness: Hi, when I use my laptop on a dark screen, the brightness of the screen immediately turns substantially darker but when using on a light screen, the brightness immediately turns brighter. May I know if this is because adaptive brightness is enabled and how do I turn it off?...
  7. Nightlight Turned Green

Nightlight Turned Green: Just about 10 minutes ago, my night light settings activated as scheduled but turned my screen an awful green. When night light is turned off, the screen went back to normal. Any ideas on how to fix the extreme green of the nightlight?...
  8. Wifi adapter turned off

Wifi adapter turned off: This problem "since about two months after an update for my windows 10 system; the wifi adapter now go off when the internet cable is connected and it does not go on again unless i disconnected the internet cable. I dont know what to do to activate the mobile hotspot from...
  9. cannot turn on nightlight

cannot turn on nightlight: i have a new lenovo, just a few months old, with windows ten. nightlight toggle appears to be inactive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-on-nightlight/cc559bd8-6cf3-496e-8898-25ee2d7cda89
  10. Turn off WiFi adapter

Turn off WiFi adapter: Is WiFi antenna turned off if I disable WiFi adapter in "Adapter settings"? Why Airplane mode only disconnect WiFi from network, not disable them? 90594

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My nightlight keeps turning itself on randomly.